Hey there, Lucky here!

Hey there, Lucky :fox_face: here!

Those that I’ve played with know me as Luck, Lucky, or LuckyFox.

I typically only use a PC (my specs are decent I’d like to believe). :desktop_computer:

Right now I’m focused on sandbox and builder games, so naturally Planet Coaster :roller_coaster: is holding my attention at the moment and Jurassic Park Evolution is likely to do the same when it comes out in two days!

I’ve not much experience for modding, but I do have quite a record of operating servers. Minecraft servers, ARK servers, Rust servers… In fact if you played any of those on other people’s servers, there’s a good chance you’ve popped onto one of mine at some point!

As far as hobbies, there are lots of things I love to do. From playing music :violin: (I play over 25 different instruments!) to riding my motorcycle :motor_scooter:, from scripting things in Second Life to hiking trails I love it all and I consider myself a general lover of life. :heart:

I joined wemod so that I could comment on the Planet Coaster trainer thread, because half the options no longer work and the last update from it’s creator saying they’d update it “soon” was about a month ago :disappointed_relieved: and that seemed a bit silly so I thought I’d just ask… Never hurts to ask, right? …And thus here we are!

Well anyways… …I’m friendly and always looking to make new friends! :sparkling_heart::rose::cupid: so feel free to say hello! :smiley: Feel free to add me on :arrow_right:steam:arrow_left:

1 Like

Awesome, welcome to WeMod. Quick note, what does the fox say?

1 Like

:rofl::joy::+1:

1 Like