Hey there!

Hey everyone!

With FB and all the stuff it’s been a looooong time since I’ve registered to a forum. :smiley:
I just switched back from PS4 to PC. PS4 still playing aside… :smiley:

Before I started to play on PS4 I played games on PC like Half-Life 1 - all :stuck_out_tongue: Warcraft … Settlings… Command and Conquer… Counter Strike from HalfLife mod to Source and quitted at GO … also played games like Battlefield and so on…

Btw I’m 30 Years old and from germany.
My game style switched to Survival games and I want to Play shooter more accurate again. :smiley:

I found this side by searching any cheats for Mist Survival because I like to build big bases in survival games and finding all the resources often is sooo boring… :smiley:
I never knew an AllInOne Trainer / Modding tool for so many games! I’m glad now i found it and I like it very much! :smiley:

I can’t mod by myself or code any line :stuck_out_tongue: But I hope I can help with basic problems by running something or any windows problems.

I hope we’ll have fun together

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,
Rick

Great welcome to wemod , glad you found us finally !
Ya lotta great trainere here and nice people
Any questions or comments just ask
And as you know already mist survival trainer needs an update!

1 Like

Yes indeed. :smiley:
But I had the chance to test it a few hours before the update came and liked it much! :smiley:

Have a good time!

Welcome to WeMod and welcome back to PC gaming.
Console gaming is great, but doesn’t give as much freedom as PC gaming does (in terms of cheating, modding, etc).

If you keep an eye open for my posts, sometimes I share information on free or massively discounted PC games, to help you build up your PC game catalogue again. :slight_smile:

Have fun and happy cheating.

1 Like