High On Life Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ever since the update, the mods won’t inject, just loading. (01/02/23)

The game crashes every time I start the Wemod trainer. It has only done this in the last 2 days and worked flawlessly before that… please fix. thank you.

This cheat works on my system, but for some odd reason, the game just randomly crashes when I use it with the cheat. I tried fixing my game several times already, but nothing works. I think these mods should be updated again, because well, my WeMod client already says these cheats might not be compatible with the game version I’ve installed on my system, aka the latest version of the game.

Last update crash game. Please fix this soon.

Tried it again. The Game is still crashing a second or two into play. This only happened AFTER the update. The trainer was great until then. I am using the current version of the game on steam. I realize there are many other games to work on but an update for the update would be very, very nice. Thank you.

I’ve played for hours on the latest version, and had no crashes at all. Not sure what to say, everything is fine on my end.
Where is it crashing? What are you doing at that point? Which mods are active?

1 Like

Thank you for responding! It is crashing at the beginning of the 3 brothers first boss fight. I am just starting the fight. infinite health, ammo and jump are active. If you are having no trouble, maybe it’s just a bad save or bug. I don’t want to start from scratch- oh well. Thanks again for your time.

disregard my last post i was launching the wrong version

Hello, as of 2/10/23 game just crashes if even no cheats are active.

1 Like

The High On Life cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added
  • Gravity Multiplier cheat added
1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Hello,

I’m playing to game using the WeMod cheats, the peso and the warp crystals cheat won’t work no matter what I do, everything else has been working fine, however when I use the Ghost Mode I just end up falling of the game. I don’t use that cheat but I would like to see if there is anyway I could get the Peso chest to work.

Any idea what I could do?

10/19/2023

Gravity and Speed cheat work great

All cheats work fine, except for “Add Pesos” and “Add Warp Crystals”. Both crash the game immediately for me. I’ll try on a previous version of the trainer.

Let me know how it works I’ll be interested in trying it out if it’s successful.

The mods are working just fine for the most part, I’ve just started experiencing crashes at the boss fight with Skarls. the second formation where they team up together.

Did you find a workaround? I also crash when I use add pesos and I just want to buy this last upgrade and go complete the game.

Changes:

1 Like

Oh hot damn an update, thank you so much for your hard work.