High On Life Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Hey would you mind adding a noclip cheat? might be hard to make but would be like the best cheat like for example you could get lezduit early and access areas that would be locked off otherwise, maybe a inf jetpack height too, Thats all, Thanks!

It wouldn’t really be hard to make, because I already did it when working on the trainer. I just ended up not adding it. If I remember, on Monday I might update the trainer and add it.

Thanks! its monday in my timezone but probably not for you

The High On Life cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fly (Ghost Mode) cheat added

Thanks! ill go try it out as im assuming its fly mode

Xbox version. Game crashes every time I enable the trainer.

1 Like

having launch problems with xbox app too for this game

2 Likes

Just wanted to update the time stamp, xbox version crashing still. Keep up the great work that youve been doing, we all appreciate it

2 Likes

I Managed to get this to work a few times but now it just keeps getting hung up on detecting that the game is running
It keeps launching the game every time i try so i end up with the game running twice at the same time

I am using the gamepass version, Evey time I try using the trainer the game just freezes. Even if I launch the game with the trainer.

1 Like

If you load your save with the trainer activated the game crashes also if you try to go back to the main menu with it activated the game crashes but if you load your save first them activate the trainer it works as intended.

1 Like

Someone said this a while ago but we should have a way to keep lez after the game ends, imagine how useful it would be

Doesn’t work for me. I launch the game on xbox app, click play on wemod, looks fine.
Go back into the game, frozen. 10 seconds later it crashes.
This happens constantly and I haven’t found a single workaround, It just won’t work for me.

Game freezes completely and doesn’t unfreeze when mods start. Added .exe file into wemod, started game on xbox app, waited to get into the actual gameplay, clicked play, froze indefinitely until I restarted my pc. I’ve tried this 6+ times now and it’s frozen every time.

Please update mod for latest DLC.

This trainer works on DLC?

B.A.L.L Dosen’t seem to work but apart from that yes

1 Like

seems like this and any other xbox gamepass game dont work with wemod

1 Like

Can we get an update for the “High on Knife” dlc. The current mod crashes the game when activating the pesos and warp crystals on Xbox Game Pass.

“Add Pesos” and “Add Warp Crystals” cheats both crash the game upon clicking “Set”. Tried an older version of the trainer since that usually works with WeMod, now the game doesn’t crash, but the cheat just wont work. The value does not change.

1 Like