HighFleet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it seems to crash after a while usually in air battles

2 Likes

The HighFleet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

cruise missiles and planes will crash the game once they reach the enemy with infinite ammo enabled

2 Likes

Cheats will crash the game when using cruise missles and planes

2 Likes

Game crash when using “infinite ammo” during battle, weapons i use is Rockets Missiles (A-220 4000 (220mm rocket launcher))

2 Likes

since the new update most if not all cheats crash the game or turn off on their own.

2 Likes

the Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Flare, No Burning/Overheat, and Unlimited Fuel for Travel won’t work due to the new update.

1 Like

The trainer really needs an update; almost none of the mods are working properly. @FLiNG

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Add Infinite Parts, please! It’s the one vital cheat this trainer lacks.

1 Like

doesnt work at all, the menu keep canceling itself

What do you mean the menu cancels itself?

Randomly crashing whilst cheats are active, especially with aircraft squadrons or missile strikes.

Hello there. I probably gonna explain about when he said “keep canceling”. I think he mean the cheat keep deactivate. It also happen to me. When i want to active cheat, for example “Unlimited Ammo”, it activate for 1 second or so with the activate sound but suddenly it deactivate by itself. I don’t know if i and he got same problem, but that what happen to me

trainer does not work anymore. or do i have to buy premium for it to work?

You never have to buy premium to use Wemod cheats; this is a free service, but if you were to donate, that would be very nice, however not required.

Hi there, im using the game version 1.16b, everything works fine, the only thing that doesn’t seem to work is the fuel, well, it does work, but only if while playing, you hover the mouse cursor over the ships selection buttons or if you have two groups of ships, select one and then the other.
Thank you very much for the trainer, and cheers to MrAntifun.

this trainer does not work. and i bought premium for it too… damn

this is broken , none of the things i tried worked.