Hitman 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Quick question bro… I have been playing on your trainer for awhile now but on DX12, but now im getting a note before i click Play that the trainer is for DX11 will it still work for DX12 tho ?

yo, i just did a session with DX12. i can confirm the cheats work.
however i do not know any long term effects, like if cheats just stop working

1 Like

yea im trying DX11 and the game keeps crashing on me. i am going to try Dx12 and see how it works.

Edit: for some reason DX11 doesn’t work for me and the game keeps on crashing even with cheats on/off, But i played on DX12 for hours with cheats on/off.

picked up the game in the steam sale and the trainer stills works perfectly for Dx11. havnt tried DX12 yet but i think i might now. One of the cheats seems to be crashing the game at random times, atleast i think its one of the cheats and im suspecting Ghost Mode. has anyone else had this issue ?

Is it possible to make an “More xp” cheat pls

the game crash after 5 min

Welcome to the community @DestinedPuppy173.

Thank you for letting us know.

However, crashes are caused by a multitude of things, most commonly hardware issues. And secondly most common by corrupt game files. At this moment in time there’s no indication your crash was caused by WeMod, which is one of the least likely sources.

Switch between DX11 and DX12 versions of the game to try both. But make sure you also link the correct Lexie for either version to WeMod via the down arrow next to the Play button.

Make sure your PC meets the requirements to run the game. And make sure your drivers are up to date. Also verify the integrity of the game files via Steam. Or buy the legit version if your copy of the game is cracked.

this is a formal request to the mod developer to create a cheat that allows you to get the prizes of the elusive targets, probably I will not be the only one to hope for it, do this mod, I purchased hitman when the elusive targets are finished and I can’t even redo them , I would at least get the rewards

Welcome to the community @salvuccio60. :slight_smile:

As far as I am aware, Elusive Targets are online, limited-time community events, this is why you can’t replay them. More info on the developer’s website here: https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002062928-Elusive-Targets-FAQ.

In order to use the Elusive Targets game mode, you need to play the game online, according to my quick research. Therefore trainer options for Elusive Targets are not possible, because trainers are only designed for the offline single-player aspects of games.

Will this work if I have DX12? I currently have DX12 and its not working. all options toggles back to OFF.
except DISABLE AI GUNS and RAPID FIRE remains ON (I dont know what does it do.)
My HITMAN 2 version is 2.11.0.0.

I know Hitman 3 is out already but… is there a possibility to update this trainer with an infinite item cheat? IE poisons dont get used, thrown items (like hammers and wrenches) don’t actually leave your inventory etc

1 Like

Somehow this never seems to have been noticed by anyone but… infinite ammo isn’t actually infinite. At some point, all of your guns will simply stop firing. The animation of the slider will still play, but no bullet will be fired (and obviously no damage will be done).

Seems odd that no one else had this problem. The same holds true for the WeMod trainer for Hitman 1, by the way.

Had trouble with it not working at first, but now seems to be okay. Haven’t noticed the Infinite Ammo bug.

It worked fine when I first got it yesterday, but now it just isn’t working. I closed WeMod and re-opened it, I restarted my computer, I followed all the instructions in the help thing, even re-installed WeMod and nothing worked. Is there a fix for this?

well use this standalone Trainer

i did have this problem too

Sorry, but we aren’t going to remove the cheats just because you don’t want to use DX11. The performance difference in a game this old is negligible. The trainer notes also specify you need to use DX11.

I would like to have a noclip cheat in hitman 2 so I could just go into walls and fly anywhere I want and explore the levels in hitman 2 please noclip

I have a decent idea, “rubber bullet” mode, makes it so all bullets fired from all weapons make NPCs unconscious on hit and don’t kill them, just a suggestion.

great trainer but I have found 2 problems the EL matador pistol does not work with the no reload option, once you shoot 4 times it stops shooting and I have not found a way to fix it once this happens even turning off the option won’t do anything and the super accuracy does nothing unless I’m using it wrong.