Hitman Absolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hitman Absolution
This is the official discussion topic of the Hitman Absolution Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Cease Fire
5. Ghost Mode
6. Perfect Accuracy
7. Rapid Fire
8. Fireworks
9. Unlimited Instinct
10. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Causes the game to crash every time. Found an outside trainer to use without issue.

2 Likes

This trainer will only work for latest steam version

Thats exactly what Iā€™m using.

Huh. In that case, can you give more details please. Which options cause it to crash and where do you activate them ? (main menu/while in mission etc). I donā€™t think this game had any updates for years

1 Like

The steam version is currently in version 1.0.447.0 and I think the Infinity trainer Is running version 1.0.444.0 because any option will cause the game to crash probably due to the gameā€™s anit cheat measure. If you do update this trainer there needs to be a disable anti cheat option available I have seen it on many third party trainers out there.

Trainer is made for 1.0.447.0 steam latest version. There is no anti-cheat in this game, at least as far as single player portion is concerned.

Can you give a little more detail when the game crashes ? Upon launch or activating certain options?

It crashes whenever any option is enabled, and I can confirm I can only get the trainer to work when I use another 3rd party trainer to disable anti-cheat so they must have had a hotfix or something to implement anti-cheat into single player because it crashes with every and any option without an anti-cheat disabler.

Are you using it online?

No, unless thereā€™s a way to turn off an online connection in the story mode. If I activate the trainer during a mission itā€™ll work fine but as soon as that mission ends it will just crash and close out instead of going to the next misson. It also crashes when activated at the main menu and going to a mission.

1 Like

You had me worried there for a minute.

The cheats arenā€™t supposed to be used at main menu, in fact i donā€™t recommend doing that for any of my trainers. The reason is the pointers and some of the game data isnā€™t valid until mission actually loads. Same thing for mission ending although this only happens with some missions.

If disabling the cheats still crash the game then let me know because that shouldnā€™t happen!

I have the same issue: activating trainer during mission is working fine, but after completing mission, on a last screen(where you can see your progress, score, completed challenges and ect), pressing continue, to start next mission, crashes the game to screen.
Funny thing is, that I tried to disable trainer options and exit trainer(I only use Ghost mode and Infinite Instinct) before hitting to the exit in a mission, on warning screen I hit to close trainer and after that, game didnā€™t crashed.
So, I suppose game crashes only if trainer is activated and game is loading next mission or even restarting checkpoint in a current mission. Itā€™s annoying but I really donā€™t mind that, at least is is working fine. Thanks for making it.
Game version - steam 1.0.447.0

Hey the game crashes when i launch the game it says ā€œHitman: Absolution Has Stopped Workingā€

Kindly give this a read. Go through this ā€˜guidelinesā€™ thread first, as posted by STN:

ā€œMods failed to load.ā€
Fix
* Run infinity as admin
* Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.

ā€œGame crashes immediately upon starting/infinity injection.ā€
Fix
* Run infinity as admin
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from properly injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.
*You have a different source/version of the game than the one trainer is made for. Find out what your game version is and which version trainer is looking for.

If you had moved that hitman launcher to the left and then taken a screenshot, i would have known your game version. Anyhow read the link pdhar posted^, follow the advice and then report back with info asked in that thread.

hey man my game crashes when i enable Ghost mode is there any fix to it?

What is your game version/source?

Latest Version on Steam

Are you using it at a cutscene?