Hitman Absolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you using it online?

No, unless there’s a way to turn off an online connection in the story mode. If I activate the trainer during a mission it’ll work fine but as soon as that mission ends it will just crash and close out instead of going to the next misson. It also crashes when activated at the main menu and going to a mission.

1 Like

You had me worried there for a minute.

The cheats aren’t supposed to be used at main menu, in fact i don’t recommend doing that for any of my trainers. The reason is the pointers and some of the game data isn’t valid until mission actually loads. Same thing for mission ending although this only happens with some missions.

If disabling the cheats still crash the game then let me know because that shouldn’t happen!

I have the same issue: activating trainer during mission is working fine, but after completing mission, on a last screen(where you can see your progress, score, completed challenges and ect), pressing continue, to start next mission, crashes the game to screen.
Funny thing is, that I tried to disable trainer options and exit trainer(I only use Ghost mode and Infinite Instinct) before hitting to the exit in a mission, on warning screen I hit to close trainer and after that, game didn’t crashed.
So, I suppose game crashes only if trainer is activated and game is loading next mission or even restarting checkpoint in a current mission. It’s annoying but I really don’t mind that, at least is is working fine. Thanks for making it.
Game version - steam 1.0.447.0

Hey the game crashes when i launch the game it says “Hitman: Absolution Has Stopped Working”

Kindly give this a read. Go through this ‘guidelines’ thread first, as posted by STN:

Mods failed to load.
Fix
* Run infinity as admin
* Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.

“Game crashes immediately upon starting/infinity injection.”
Fix
* Run infinity as admin
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from properly injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.
*You have a different source/version of the game than the one trainer is made for. Find out what your game version is and which version trainer is looking for.

If you had moved that hitman launcher to the left and then taken a screenshot, i would have known your game version. Anyhow read the link pdhar posted^, follow the advice and then report back with info asked in that thread.

hey man my game crashes when i enable Ghost mode is there any fix to it?

What is your game version/source?

Latest Version on Steam

Are you using it at a cutscene?

no i was using it at the main menu

use it ingame outside of loading screens.
Load the campaign then activate all the cheats you want

2 Likes

Does not work as is should. Either “Unlimited Health”, “Ghost Mode” and “Rapid Fire” works as they should. When you fire with “Rapid Fire” it gets stuck on rapid from first bullet and keeps spraying, even when holstering the weapon. I just tried to fire with the my starting pistols, they got stuck spraying, went over to pick up a AR and the same happened. So now i have 2 guns spraying at the same time. Kept on looking for another gun and found a revolver… Well, now i have 3 guns just spraying down everything. Guess Im unstoppable. xD

Sigh.

You just complained about one of the best cheat i have done and i am the only one to have ever made it and probably will be.

I wanted to name it something different but frank thought “fireworks” was a better name. I guess it’s too confusing.

The cheat you’re experiencing is “Fireworks” not Rapid fire. Your guns will fire rapidly on their own at extreme ROF making you the ultimate killing machine. It’s addicting

1 Like

I downloaded the game from Steam and whenever I try to drag and drop the game to let Infinity know I have it, it says I have the wrong version when I downloaded the most recent version.

What do you mean it says wrong version?

Wrong installation I mean. My bad.
This is what I get when I try to drag and drop the Steam Icon.

Select the base game folder instead. Infinity should pick it up fine

i was using the “unlimited health” and “ghost mode” cheats. then a cutscene played and… before you know it, the game crashed. is it the ghost mode cheat that does that? and why?