HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All good, thanks for replying (so quickly, too). I just wanted to have mentioned it.

Game has been update. i will release an update as soon as possibleā€¦

2 Likes

When was it updated? It was working fine the other day when they added the new elusive contact

The HITMAN trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.2.2

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Testing it right now.

Still having the same error. When I press start, it gives the error ā€œThe Game could not be started or takes too long to loadā€. It does start, but it starts the launcher, not the game .exe (I think?)

Ran Infinity as admin, both 64-bit, current, up-to-date steam copy of the game.

Edit 2: Trying to run the game first and then the launcher doesnā€™t work. It doesnā€™t detect the correct process (I think?) to inject.

Edit 3: @STiNGERR @Hawk What is your installation path? Thereā€™s 3 executables in the Hitman folders in the Steam libraryā€¦

Boom. Found the solution. Set my rendering to DX11 (instead of DX12) and exclusive windowed - works now!

Ohh my bad, i should have mentioned that its for dx11ā€¦ Totally forgotā€¦

Glad that its working for you now.

1 Like

I can understand how you forgot most stuff is dx9 or 11 games are kinda just doing 12

Yeah, its a fair thing. My bad for being an early adopter to Win10 xD

Also, @STiNGERR - there just has been an update for HITMAN, supposedly containing the new map (4.3gb). Iā€™ll test the trainer and let you know if it needs updating.

yea it is Summer Bonus Episode Available Now
it is the same maps just new missions

Itā€™s a damn big update for so little content, but w/e.

Either way @STiNGERR - it currently doesnā€™t work for me (it injects, but things like the ghost mode or freeze enemies donā€™t work).

yea, it adds a bit more than the mission it is also a patch, I would recommend going to the steam community page

@STN @STiNGERR Heyo! Is there any update coming? Currently itā€™s not working (game patched).

Yup there is an update comingā€¦

1 Like

@STiNGERR any idea why it seems like only ghost mode breaks with each update?

1 Like

Donā€™t know if thatā€™s true but With each update they update also the way AI sees you and or check their surrondings. That may be the reason why. Like I said not sure but I know that they update those things.

Changes:

• Added support for v1.3.0

Another update just came out

I canĀ“t get Unlimited ammo and unlimited health to workā€¦ I donĀ“t know what is wrongā€¦ Actually, now that IĀ“ve try them all, the only one working is the Ghost mode oneā€¦ So is there any update comming soon? @STiNGERR

I second this

1 Like

Changes:

• Added support for v1.5.1

1 Like