HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i’m not sure if this counts as a bug or not but whenever I try to run the game through the launcher it doesn’t read the game as loading, despite me being able to play it, any thoughts?

Start the game first and attach infinity to it afterwards and be sure to use dx11

1 Like

Unlimited Health , Unlimited Ammo , Disable Enemy Guns , Ghost Mode do no work

is it possible if you guys could add a mastery level cheat to the game? if so could someone possibly add that feature

Mastery level cheat is bound to the points you get per mission.
Just get silent assassin rank in missions and your mastery level will skyrocket

Okay Ill try that Thanks for the feed back

Hi,

Possible to add intant win ?

I don’t know if it has to do with an update I had yesterday of the game (1.6GB) but now it doesn’t detect the game anymore and I also can’t manually add the folder / game icon.
It keeps saying: ‘The game you’ve picked isn’t a valid installation’, I am playing through steam

pls update my lovely trainer makers :wink:

plssssssssssss update it ;/

Woah chill mate.

When Stingerr has time he will do it.

next update cos there is a new elusive target dat I neeeeddddd to kill ;/ ;]

Kill him without the trainer? elusive targets are really easy to kill

lel I can’t play without update, I just need the trainer anwayz, cos I want to do fun stuff ;/ with the trainer ;[

I just used this wemod the other day with hitman, then wemod updates its client and all goes to hell. Game version not supported? I am latest version on steam omg!

Well to be fair the latest version on steam does not currently work with hitman so there’s that. There has been an update to the game which broke the trainer before Infinity 4 came out.

so there will never be a new update on the trainer ;0

How about you be patient and wait for the dev to update it?

sure np xD

Needs update