HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I also was getting the “too long to start” error
no matter what I tried regarding the run as admin or making sure the
game was already running. My fix was to ensure that I was running in
directx11 and not 12. The 12 uses a different exe file located in
"dx12Retail" and not just the retail folder.

TLDR: Try using Direct X 11 and not 12.

@STiNGERR

1 Like

@STiNGERR pls update

edit: hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo?

Still waiting…

Very good, now just a while longer

It’s already been over and month and a half since it was last updated…

1 Like

Ok, but I’m failing to see both your point and your patience.

My point is that it’s taking WAY to long to be updated…

No it isn’t, because there are a lot of trainers in Infinity and each dev is a single person who can update their stuff only

What options are not working for you? Let’s start with that because last I checked (Last week) everything except ghost mode was working for me
@Hawk How can you be so calm? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing. It refuses to find game.
yes it’s a legit steam version, running on DX11

Hawk smoked to much weed. Thats why he dont get aggressive.

1 Like

Checked it now again. Not finding my game aswell. Now let’s have patience.

@MrPrecise I should try that too :smiley:

2 Likes

@N1ceToMeetYou I just don’t see the point in getting bent out of shape over something for a game.

Unrelated but it gave me this message when writing this

"Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 30% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?"

Try running the game as admin. The issue will be fixed in next infinity update.

My solution:

Right click HITMAN on the steam launcher. Click properties, then local files, then browse local files. In the folder that has popped up should be an exe called “launcher”. Right click it and select properties.In the popup click the compatibility tab and near the bottom should be “Run this program as an administrator”. Check hat and then double click the “Retail” folder that should be three files above Launcher.exe. Here, find Hitman.exe and follow the same steps you did for Launcher.exe to make it always run in administrator mode. Run the game through infinity. Steam will launch and of course you mus click yes for anything that pops up. Infinity should now work.

NOTICE: I’ve had some times where the admin request pop up doesn’t show up but instead hides and is only appearing on the task bar. in this case just click it.

1 Like

In simple: Make Hitman.exe, in the RETAIL folder always run in admin and also the Launcher executable in the main directory for Hitman. Then run it through Infinity. Love you all.

@D3adpo0lii Tried that, still not finding the game.
I done:
“launcher.exe” as admin and the “hitman.exe” as admin, put in game in DX11 mode. Ran Infinity as admin.
Even tried restarting steam and Infinity, nothing.

Do NOT run infinity as admin. Only the game