Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we PLEASE have an unlock all locks cheat!!!

2 Likes

I’m not a player of this specific game, but a cheat to unlock all the locks in a game probably has the potential to cause issues and bugs, like blocking quest progression when certain things are unlocked too early.

A similar cheat (not from WeMod) in a game called Subnautica caused quest progression issues, meaning players who used it couldn’t complete the game’s story.

Not saying the cheat is impossible in this specific game, just something to be wary of. There are reasons why what might seem like an obvious cheat option to you aren’t in some trainers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way possible you can make this work on Xbox? I had two options spend $3,000 I don’t have to build a new pc that can handle Hogwarts Legacy, Starfield and any other games coming out in the future or get an Xbox x. I went with the cost-effective and got an Xbox x so is there any chance in hell you can make this work on Xbox?

@FLiNG Apologies for the tag, not sure if I should report this or not. Somebody on Nexusmods just added this trainer as their own, I think? The mod’s page says it’s under review by moderation.

WeMod Hogwarts Legacy at Hogwarts Legacy Nexus - Mods and community and the user is Richardman17.

Also, thank you for all your hard work on this and other trainers. Huge fan :smile:

2 Likes

is it possible to make infinite talent points?

4 Likes

Xbox One and Xbox Series X are currently impossible to mod.
Microsoft is offering a reward of thousands to anyone who can successfully hack either of these consoles and nobody has claimed either one.

Source: Make console games support - #2 by Ravenfyre

Thank you very much for cheats! I’ve been playing the game almost non-stop since Friday. I would like to request if it’s possible for Unlimited Items to work with everything in this game? Basically anything in inventory that you use for crafting, upgrades etc. Thanks!

Go put something for talent points ? :thinking:

Yep, Forest Troll is killing the game.
Not sure if it’s the Game or MOD who is causing this crash.

The forums isn’t just for reporting issues with the trainer, but it’s also the best place to request mod suggestions for users who don’t have Pro, and/or if a game doesn’t have the “Suggest a mod” section on the trainer.

1 Like

might be the loot multiplier, trolls already drop alot of their loot so if you have the multiplier set to max it will crash the game.

I had it 3 to and got thousands of troll mats. I recommend keeping the loot multiplier >/=5

ive been trying to use these cheats since they came out but they dont work so idk what to do (edit) nvm i just had to restart wemod and it works now

anyone know how often trainers usually get updated and added on. I dont mean to be ungrateful but its been a few days since the last update. i dont know how long it takes to make these things happen

Updates occur if and when needed, like when a trainer is not working after a game update (as an example).

Additions to trainers occur when a requested mod is in high demand and/or is possible. This may take a couple of days, to weeks, or might not happen at all. It’s up to the trainer developer and whether or not it’s possible.

1 Like

Perhaps unlimited stamina for broom flight? Thanks.

2 Likes

Nice evolution since I first checked on Tuesday. Not sure if it’s been asked but can you add FOV to this mod? I see it elsewhere

Infinite talent points or perhaps a way to reset the points? Thank you.

2 Likes

Same here, that would be great

There is a mod to reset talent points on Nexus Mods. I haven’t tried it myself though. As for the unlimited talent points, some people attempted with cheatengine on another forum I lurk in, and it screwed up their saves.

Not a mod creator, but I’m wondering if it’s even possible.

2 Likes