Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure which of the mods cause this but whenever i have mods on when im near water the screen just tears up and i presume its a mod issue as yet to try with out yet

Please check the mod notes as there are instructions to disable certain mods to avoid this.

1 Like

Same here, since we don’t know which one is causing it, I turn off all cheats when I have to activate a flame block

I just save, exit the game then boot it up without WeMod… then do that puzzle… then save… exit the game… boot it back up with WeMod.

I also noticed that when I ride my Griffin I am then stuck the size of a Troll basically… can’t enter a lot of places until I do something that boots me back in… so like using a floo or something… This doesn’t happen in the vanilla game.

Also about 1/2 the time I try a puzzle where you have to dive in the water it will drop me out of the sky at the bottom left corner of the map… where I’ll have to use the floo to leave again as if you try to fly back up you get trapped often… used to be you could fly under the map… which was fun… but then they changed something with the map and now the mountains there are solid … they weren’t before. Anyway… there is that.

Where would the mod notes be?

There is a ! (exclamation point) next to mod name.

1 Like

Thanks Fling!
Question for you. On the area to increase your gear slots, it stops at 520 in the game, which is fine, the problem is even if I delete 400 items, it still says I have 520 and can’t pick up anything else in the game. Not sure how to fix this? Any advice? Thank you again for all your hard work!

Disable Items Won’t Decrease before you scrap or try to sell an item. If you dont it’ll be stuck in your inventory permanently, and the only way I’ve found to fix that is to reload a save before you tried to scrap or sell the item

game just got updated

After the update, killing trolls with certain mods works. I’ve killed 3 since to test it out, and no crashes or any lag issues.

1 Like

Infinite Beast Items for Gear Upgrade pls?

Would be wicked.

1 Like

Launching this mod menu starts the game over from the start for me, making me create a new character and so on

4 crashes now. Usually after a fast travel, but this last one was in a side quest cut scene. Cheats that were active each time: spells instant cool down, max extraordinary gear and max legendary gear on.

Disable both the gear cheats until you actually need them.

You don’t actually need to keep the cheats on for the whole duration of the game. Just turn them on/off as needed.

1 Like

Same problem persists. All the gear I deleted stays in inventory. Anyone have a fix?
Thanks!

Read up, you need to disable the items won’t decrease mod before you go selling them.

still troll killing locks kills game most times
its definatly at the time the troll dies that locks the game up, even with one hit kill off after beating on a troll for 5 minits when it dies game locks up

The Cheat notes specifically state that using the Max Extraordinary and Max Legendary gear drop cheats as well as the Loot Multiplier cheat will sometimes cause the game to crash when engaging trolls in combat. If you are using any of these - turn them off before fighting a troll.

This message is 11 messages before yours.

Best Regards.