Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I going to try and do that when I get home from work

1 Like

the money are stores in a float value and if you try to edit it you either get 0 money or just cosmetic if you try checksum at the end it will just show millions money but
less than that really
and float values is ■■■■ they encrypted some of em

1 Like

Thank you for all your hard work Fling.

1 Like

money please

2 Likes

Don’t spam the post with the same request.

2 Likes

Anyone happen to know if this will get caught by Denuvo on steam?

2 Likes

Denuvo isn’t an anti-cheat. It’s an anti-tamper.

The difference is that Denuvo tries to stop people from tampering with the game files, which is supposed to stop pirates.

Anti-cheats constantly scan the game for any cheat applications that have been injected into the game and/or check for any unexpected changes to stats.

3 Likes

Any chance for an xp boost cheat please?

2 Likes

Thank you for the amazing work @FLiNG . I look forward to seeing the other options you add to the game. Thank you again for all of the other mods you all have made.

1 Like

ayo bro how is this available already wtf games not even officially released yet

2 Likes

digital deluxe, 72 hr early access

2 Likes

Is there a way to make this work with epic version?

3 Likes

Money money money, we need mo money :money_mouth_face:

Other than that, awesome and real quick. Cheers.

1 Like

No money cheats? lame I guess it doesn’t matter as long as I can play without dying just grind away

1 Like
2 Likes

Anyone elses trainer not working mine just keeps crashing the game before even getting into main menu and even crashes it when i try to open while in the game, Ive tried running it as admin and still doesnt work, I have antivirus disabled, It runs just fine without trying to enable the trainer, I also tried uninstalling and installing it again and basically did a check list with 2 people in the Discord and they cant figure it out every other WeMod trainer works for me except for this one so i dont know if it just need updated or not, If anyone has any ideas please let me know

2 Likes

just an idea for a option for this trainer. i know you guys are busy and have 100s of other trainers to develop/update, i think i resource/item multiplier would be great @FLiNG

1 Like

I haven’t had this issue fortunately. I had the same problem with another recently released game crashing though. First verify you file integrity, then restart your computer/laptop. if that doesn’t fix it try turning off steam overlay, if that doesn’t work then I would just look up other things people have tried with different games that are having the same issue as you.

1 Like

Yeah, hurry up and wait

1 Like

Alright thank you Ill try that and see if it works

2 Likes