Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi there! Have you attempted launching the game initially on steam, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY on WeMod App?

I was launching the game via wemod.
I have been able to play the game without any problems by starting it up after the game was launched!
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

The Hogwarts Legacy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thank you for the fast update!

Im having trouble to move, idk is this because of my mods? When start the wemod my character cant move.

I have realized while using the cheats, I’m not sure if it’s using a particular one I had on or just in general, but while doing the side quest to swim to the cave for the mer people, as soon as I try diving to go to the cave it would send me to some random place floating in the sky with me unable to do anything and then finally it would drop me back to the ground somewhere on the very corner of the map. It is the weirdest thing. That is the only crash issue I’ve had while playing and using the cheats, other than that, I absolutely love using the cheats for hogwarts legacy. I’ve already completed the game so I figured I would play it with the wemod and man definitely makes things fun!