Hold Your Own Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hold Your Own
This is the official discussion topic of the Hold Your Own Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Carbs
4. Unlimited Water
5. Unlimited Protein
6. Super Speed
7. Unlimited Money
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Durability
10. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/14/2019
    Started development

• 10/14/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 07/24/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/03/2022

• 09/03/2022

• 09/05/2022
    Super Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Hold Your Own cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When driving the vehicles the game seems to crash. Is there a cheat/s I should disable while driving the vehicles?

1 Like

Well looks like not many people play this. You can be the tester and try it and let us know
Which one is causing the crash by turning one on then off then the next and see if you can figure it out.
If you would like to help out
Not sure if mrantifun has actually played this much to know

1 Like

Ok so I tested all of them and they do work. I had forgotten before he joined with you guys it was said that you have to get in the vehicle and then activate the cheats. So don’t activate the cheats until after you get in the vehicle and it won’t crash. I’ve been playing about 2 hours now and it’s all good. Sorry about that I just forgot that part LoL.

2 Likes

No problem. Thank you for taking the time and try them out. I’m glad you got it to work with not much of a headache . Thanks again!!:facepunch:

1 Like

Hey thank you all for everything and not making it a headache for us. LoL :confetti_ball:

1 Like

anyway of adding just one more button. unlimited resources in bags. I know that it might be much to ask but i really like to play games without having to do so much grinding at the beginning. I want to be able to build my stuff at first then dont have to worry about it

Same here, would be wonderfull…also

we need an update…!!

1 Like

i agree we need an update for the new version of this game seeing how none of these work for the newer version

1 Like

indeed, and pls can we get the unlimited resources option?

I agree with @flamewolf1 , would be nice to have some unlimited resources in bags, also an update on for the beta version since none of the cheats works anymore

Yes I’d like to see an update to the cheats for this game.

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
Glad to hear that a new dev has now started working on this game :smiley:
I was wondering since the wemod cheat doesnt work for this game anymore is there a plan to update to the latest version of Hold Your Own in the future.’
Thanks a bunch in advance
Selene

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
Glad to hear that a new dev has now started working on this game :smiley:
I was wondering since the wemod cheat doesnt work for this game anymore is there a plan to update to the latest version of Hold Your Own in the future.’
Thanks a bunch in advance
alcapone

Any update for the cheats for Hold Your Own?

Doubt i’ll get a response, but the new developer has just updated a huge change to the game and has released it this morning. New version is 10.0.8. Requires updating

1 Like

“IT’S ALIVE!!!” Old versions gone. I figured it out when I spawned in the ocean and the Pharmacist was in it with me.

Hold Your Own just came out with a new update, any ideas if the update to the trainer is being worked on?

Complete overhaul not update!!!