Hold Your Own Cheats and Trainer for Steam

to be honest Maelstrom i doubt this has even been read yet. Hopefully some action will happen with it… but i wouldn’t expect anything anytime soon.

Regardless of what it was, wemod still needs to update the cheats.

The Hold Your Own cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

no issues here now.

1 Like

thank you very much for updating! Would it be possible to add Free Crafting or Unlimited Split Stack option? I understand if not and just appreciate to see the game not dead nor the cheats! :slight_smile:

some of the cheats don’t work, like durability and infinite ammo. it even warns me that it might not be compatible with my game version I downloaded the game on the 21st

None of the cheats will activate for me, i have tried loading the game with WeMod, loading the game first then running WeMod, and every time i try to activate a cheat it just goes back to off and nothing will activate except the Game Speed Option, that is the only one that will trigger…everything else is acting like it’s bugged or can’t call the right function and just auto shuts off.

Edit
I figured out how to get it to work :slight_smile:

For anyone having issues follow this:

Step 1: Open Wemod and click Hold Your Own to bring up the Hold Your Own Trainer screen

Step 2: Where it says Play on the Button, Click the Drop Down arrow beside it and click “Add Custom”

Step 3: Open your HYO game directory using the “Add Custom” dialog (exp. C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hold Your Own)

Step 4: Locate the Game folder and open it then go to folders Binaries \ Win64 and click on the Game-Win64-Shipping.exe in the Win64 Folder and click Pick this .exe button

Once this .exe has been selected click the Play button and everything should work now!!

If you are still having issues, Update your WeMod @ https://www.wemod.com and try the steps above again.

Hope this Helped, Cheers :slight_smile:

I tried what Grims mentioned above and got the unlimited ammo to work, however the unlimited durability still doesn’t work

whichever tool or weapon i put into slot #1 the durability does work for me.

i did a small video on a new character to show the unlimited durability and the unlimited ammo does work.

1 Like

Unlimited Durability only works for slot 1…put a weapon or tool into slot 1 and use it and it will put the durability back to max

Since i made the Guide i have tested every function on the trainer and everything works for me now…carbs can be a little slow to max out but if it does just open and close your inventory and it will change instantly :slight_smile: … hope my tips helped…Enjoy!!

so the slot 1 trick for durability works, however unlimited ammo only works for 9mm, all my 7.62 ammo runs out, any way to fix this?

needs an update because the game just updated and none of the cheats are working for me even when following the guides posted earlier

1 Like

The cheats were working fine after the Wemod update of Hold Your Own until yesterday, but now I only hear the noise when you press the required button but nothing changes. Has something changed again since the new update?

The game had an update so the mods don’t work anymore.

Yep, can see that now. Didn’t notice the update, thanks.

Hi Mr Antifun.
Are you planning a new update for Hold Your Own, as it has been updated to 10.0.9 now. The cheats update worked on 10.0.8 but only the speed up time works now on the 10.0.9 update. TIA

The Hold Your Own cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

uhm…am i missing something? didnt we have a speed cheat? or am i mistaken with another game?

Continuing the discussion from Hold Your Own Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

Gutted the game has been updated again and the current trainer dated the 03/08/2022, sadly no longer works. The update was on your list - any news please? Game is at 10.0.11. The carbs, water, life and stamina continue to work. The ulimited ammo works, but sadly nothing else? The unlimited durability, the unlimited skills and money don’t work. Is it possible to have a look at this - PLEASE?

Thanks
Madscot18