Hollow Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It works but after a few seconds ON IS OF this game always stops

same problem. even the “touch me not” isn’t working anymore

Must be one of the countless updates that broke it.

I have version 1.1.1.7 and the only thing that works is touch me not

btw im stuck in part of the game so i need the unlimited jumping thing to get out.

Is it possible to update these Cheats for version 1.2.1.1?

1 Like

Cheats aren’t working for me, they turn on for a second than turn off and when they are turned on nothing happens

Understood

If u activate the cheats, after 10 seconds they deaktivate and u get only dmg i bought this game on steam.

1 Like

i’m having the same issue as corkiller30 any suggestions as to what i can try to fix this issue?
i even whitelisted infinity in my anti-virus setting just to make sure that wasn’t the issue

it would be really nice if you’d look at this cheat again…because as some already said right now not even the touch me not is working
thanks for you hard work on the many games you work on

Can you at least update the description so that people know it’s no longer working with the current game version?

What is the latest version for this game? Because that seems to change everyday. Perhaps you should ask the game devs to change the game title from released to unfinished untested pre-alpha release?

it has version 1.2.1.4 now
the reason it is updated from time to time is, that they gave out already 2 free content updates (new bosses, charms and so on)- and there will be a third one
it is said that the third one will come early next year i think
so it is not really that the game is super buggy or unfinished…they just give out their dlc’s for free
though i heard we will get a paid dlc in the middle of next year with a new character and campaign and so on
but i can understand that this is really annoying for you that it updates so often and always breaks the cheat
still thanks for considering to fix it (if you do consider it^^)

Of course i consider it but i have to prioritize some titles over others from 200+ trainers i made and it’s been a busy couple months with triple A games releases.

yeah i know you did(or rather do) a lot of trainers for infinity…i appreciate your work…and for me at least it is no problem to wait :wink:
and that for example things like AC:O or SoW have higher priority should be clear to eveyone (because these games have a much broader audience)
as always keep up your good work

1 Like

I’m not sure if it isn’t working with other games; but with Hollow Knight, whenever I enable a mod, after a few seconds it disables itself without an error report of any kind. It just doesn’t work.

I try it from steam.

There is some news ? i have the GOG edition and i have the same problem, when i activate a code, it’s stay on for 2 second and then is automaticaly deactivated