Hollow Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The “Touch Me Not” cheat Bugs out when you jump into spikes. It just has you land on the ground underneath the spikes

Well maybe don’t jump into the spikes ?

None of it is working for me. The switches go green for about 2 seconds, then turn back off.

non are working for me they go green but switch back after just a little bit
using steam version

I’m having the same issue, after turning on the cheat it turns itself off after a few seconds. Please help because I love this game but am garbage

Got the same issue as above. The cheats turn of a few seconds agter activating. In the time the cheats are marked as active they still dont work. Hope this is getting fixed soon then i can finally do the steelmode achievs with cheats…

When I turn the cheats on it stays on for about 2 seconds and then turns off.

1 Like

@STN CAN YOU PLS UPDATE THE CHEATS OPEN AND CLOSE AFTER 2 SEC PLS UPDATE it

It’s in my list

@STN can you tell me when you Update it

1 Like

hey stn i know your are working hard and have a lot to see to and this is not to rush you in any way at all but i just want to know what number hollow knight is on your list because it’s a game that i love so much but i just suck big time and i have rage over it so many times and i really just want to get the hole story without raging and quiting so i hope that with cheats i can get the story and not deal with all the ■■■■ in the game sorry for my language but yeah i hope that you won’t take this the wrong way at all but as i said i just want to know what number the game is on your list

but have a great day/evaning/night and take care and be safe

It’s probably in the middle of the list.
Pro backed games are on top after that trainers with most people.

@STN I’m currently playing version 1.2.2.1. If you could update the cheat for this version as well, that would be much appreciated. Thanks for the time.
The cheats currently turn on for a brief moment, then turns off again.

If 1.2.2.1 is the newest patch and no new one gets out when STN starts updating it, you will get an update.
If that’s an older version because you have pirated the version STN won’t make an update just for you

1 Like

The Hollow Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for taking the time to update the trainer.
The unlimited geo cheat works if you load a game, turn it on, quit to menu and reload.
However, unlimited jumps doesn’t seem to work, and touch me not and unlimited mana turn off after a couple of seconds.
BTW, I’m running the latest game version on steam.

I forgot to mention. Get hit and do something related to the cheat before you activate it.
Game loads data only when it’s needed

Ah I gotcha
Works just fine
Thanks!

Is there any chance of this being re-uploaded or a second one done for the lifeblood edition that just came out recently? or the coming Gods and Glory dlc as well. tried running this on lifeblood and none of the cheats would run properly

unlimited mana, geo, and jump don’t work. they just turn off after a few seconds and don’t even work within the few seconds. any fix?