Hollow Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Looks like the game had yet another update. Post-poning it until Version Guard

That’s correct. Current version that I’m playing is v1.3.1.5
As mentioned, the only option working for me is the Touch me not, which is fine, save for the few extra annoying levels when we really could use the inf jump (yes, I got the double jump skill after like 16hs into the game haha) and then tried again the option, then just now came here to the forums to see if I could find out if it was working for someone else or not.

Honestly, we should try to beat it without cheating, but so help me god there’s a few vertical levels when you need to syncro combo jump, 1 teensy little mistake and to the rock bottom you go! oh you’ll know you’d want inf double jump there I tell you that much :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, thanks @STN for your work and hopefully there’s news about an update before I finish it, but I totally understand you might have your hands full. Just posting this so maybe I’ll get a notification when/if the mod gets updated. THanks again & best regards

any word on an update to the trainer?

Yeah it’s coming

1 Like

The Hollow Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Hollow Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Mine still says the latest version was April 21 2017, how do I manually update it?

Doesn’t matter. Ignore it

I would but the cheats turn off after 30 seconds, only game doing it atm for me as well

Huh. Do you have steam version? Wouldn’t work for cracked.

Yep legit steam version

Okay in that case. It’s a unity game so you have to do something related to the cheat first. Like get hit or jump or use mana etc.

Can you by chance eventually, add something for charm slots and dashes or just more stuff

installation has failed.It says ‘try installing the latest version manually’
what do I need to do?

Hey, @STN, great job on this trainer. Really appreciate the work you put into these.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents here…

For the Geo cheat to work, you’ll have to turn it on and quickly grab some. Because for me, I tried going to the shop, in and out, with the cheat enabled, and my Geo amount did not change. The cheat also kept disabling itself after 15 seconds or so. I figured out that it works IF you kill an enemy, then switch it on and grab the Geo it dropped, and your funds will max out. When you spend some, it stays spent, so it’s not exactly infinite, until you gather some more again. But hey, it works great, once you know this.

@STN Sadly I think today’s patch broke the trainer.

Hope you fix this for current update soon.

i wish i wasn’t bad at the game but i have to ask you nicely too fix the update pretty please @STN <3

When can we expect the new updated trainer?

The game is so unpopular :woman_shrugging: