Homefront: The Revolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If the game already runs, it throws the error instantly, but starting as admin fixes the problem.

I could have sworn there was a statement, that Infinity doesn’t need admin rights.
And the game is installed at a second hard-drive so it shouldn’t be a problem.

It doesnt, but for some games which are runs admin mode, it does. Also having the game on other hard drive can also lead to problems (sometimes). so the best bet would be to try running as admin when it throws an error.

Is there a chance that whe can get a money and/or perks hack for multiplayer?
It doesnt have an anticheat but my scrub kills are too low to figure this stuff out myself.

They dont support online modding, So no

I understand that when it is PvP but since every feature which exists atm works for online, and there is absolutely no PvP or anticheat at all, maybe they make an exception. Asking doesnt hurt!

so times the features work but they didnt make them for that, Im still trying to get a payday 2 trainer for solo

Just use MVP for it.

no idea what that is, I also like things I can trust

The Homefront: The Revolution trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added No recoil
  • Added Disable AI guns
  • Added Freeze AI
  • Added Float mode
  • Added Teleport

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Google payday 2 mvp. It looks like a trainer but I’m not sure.

Payday 2 MVP is the most popular mod/trainer/hack/whatever you can find, Shitton of features, and always updated. Its available for over 2 years.

yea i checked it out and it isnt working for me, oh well

Is there going to be an update for the 1.5 patch?

@STiNGERR I cant make up what update you made this trainer for.
But patch 1.5 at least, you may look into it if you got time.

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.5.
  • Improved stealth mode to a proper ghost mode.

My Game Screen lists the version as V685821(50ce).I have the latest Steam version. Trainer crashes the game, message comes up that trainer not for my version. Have you tested this on the latest steam version?

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.06

1 Like

Thanks for this trainer. Pretty cool options out there ! Just bought this Game on STEAM, and will try your trainer, once I finish downloading it.

Hope this game’s also worth playing as well !? :slight_smile:

An update with regards to my previous reply posted 12 days ago…

Your Trainer, and all the associated cheats work perfectly fine. Tested on my latest STEAM version of this game. Keep up the good work, @STiNGERR !

MY most favorite options, the Ghost Mode, as well as Freeze AI also work like a charm. No issues till now, ‘Touch Wood, and fingers crossed’.

Thanks much. That’s all I can say. You guys deserve respect, and credit for your hard work, time, and dedication.

Edit: Btw, despite the mixed feedback and reviews this game has got, I’m really enjoying playing it.

A good storyline, nice graphics, as well as a strong single player campaign.

Cheers, Nick.

1 Like

@STiNGERR,

Just to inform you. I think the game just got an update via STEAM. Looks like a performance improvement patch. I haven’t downloaded it yet though:

Damn…It’s a 2GB update. Mod might need an update.