Unlimited Weapon Currency
Freeze Hack Timer
Unlock All Items
Unlimited Resources
Stealth Mode

I have all those enabled and game crashes within 5 min

Help please

1 Like

Is there a way to add a “give money/exp” option for resistance mode? And yes, I promise I only play in private games

Hey, this is a minor issue, but the stealth mode cheat plays the activation noise repeatedly. Doesn’t really impact the gameplay, it’s only when you go to toggle it and you can still hear the deactivation noise, but it still might be an issue for some.

Hello!

Thank you for this report. It’s a strange one, and I have never heard of this happening with any trainers before. Are you certain the keyboard key you used to activate the cheat isn’t sticking or broken in any way?
Also make sure your sound drivers aren’t in need of an update and that any speakers/headphones are correctly connected to your computer. And add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program. All just in case.

I’ll let our testers know anyway. In the meantime, you can turn off cheat activation sounds in the WeMod settings (click the cog wheel in the top-right).

And it would be underfull if there was a slow down for walking ingame. A slider to slow down the pase of that runing all the time. It’s anoying, to say at least.

Hello and welcome to the community!

Have you tried using a controller? I believe the game has controller support? :slight_smile:

The problem with mouse and keyboard (on every PC game) is that you basically (normally) have just two choices - walk how fast the game dictates, and run how fast the game dictates.

On the other hand, with a controller you can usually control the speed of your walk/run depending on how far you push the joystick. :slight_smile: