Homefront: The Revolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Homefront: The Revolution trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.06

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for this trainer. Pretty cool options out there ! Just bought this Game on STEAM, and will try your trainer, once I finish downloading it.

Hope this game’s also worth playing as well !? :slight_smile:

An update with regards to my previous reply posted 12 days ago…

Your Trainer, and all the associated cheats work perfectly fine. Tested on my latest STEAM version of this game. Keep up the good work, @STiNGERR !

MY most favorite options, the Ghost Mode, as well as Freeze AI also work like a charm. No issues till now, ‘Touch Wood, and fingers crossed’.

Thanks much. That’s all I can say. You guys deserve respect, and credit for your hard work, time, and dedication.

Edit: Btw, despite the mixed feedback and reviews this game has got, I’m really enjoying playing it.

A good storyline, nice graphics, as well as a strong single player campaign.

Cheers, Nick.

1 Like

@STiNGERR,

Just to inform you. I think the game just got an update via STEAM. Looks like a performance improvement patch. I haven’t downloaded it yet though:

Damn…It’s a 2GB update. Mod might need an update.

I’m not sure how the “unlimited health” option works, does it give you infinite health packs or is it god mode? I ask because I didn’t use wemod before the update so idk how it’s supposed to work. All i know is that I have unlimited health packs but I can die if I don’t heal myself, which doesn’t seem correct. I do have unlimited ammo enabled.

I think you might be correct. I just played with this trainer now, and I died 3-4 times, due to some near explosions caused by the KPA fight, or elsewhere.

The 'unlimited health" option was enabled, but despite that I had to heal the player, every time that message appears (H key), or else the player will die.

I don’t think GOD Mode is enabled, though I could be wrong. Only @STiNGERR can shed some light on this issue. Apart from that, all options seem to work fine for me. The game has also got 2 updates recently though.

GHOST/Stealth mode works like a charm.

@STiNGERR,

If you can update this Trainer, to match the latest STEAM version of the game, then it would be nice. Just look into this, when you have time.

Thanks…

@Nick_666 & @schlangle try the mods now

@STiNGERR,

Okay, I will let you know about this asap. Right now, I’m doing a total overhaul/upgrade on my rig, including my gaming SSDs.

As soon as it’s over, I will check the trainer and update this Topic. THANKS for the help, really appreciate it.

@STiNGERR

Update:

Trainer works like a charm ! No issues whatsoever, as all cheat/mod options are working fine. Thanks for looking into this.

Keep up the GOOD WORK !

@STiNGERR ever since roughly the 12 of december when i got the game the cheats/infinity causes the game to crash is there any way we could possibly get an update, i stopped playing the game the day i got it for pc because the cheats caused game to crash then last week i tried it again and still same thing causes game to crash, no idea how to tell what version game i have but its fully updated on my end as is everything else, cheats work for the most part until the game crashes its usually random amounts of time for each crash some can be instant others i can play for 25-30 minutes then it crashes

@ClanCentirio I tested the trainer out with an hour long gameplay but it didnt crash for me. Do you have any idea which mods does this for you? and are you playing campaing mode or resistance mode?

I play just campaign, i dont need to have any of the cheats activated for it to happen just pressing start game will do it for me,
only cheats i had used are unlimited health, unlimited ammo/throwables, no reload, unlimited money, unlimited weapon currency, unlimited resources,

If by just clicking start your game crashes then i dont think somethings wrong with the cheats… @frank can you assist here?

that not what i mean i mean i can press start game and not activate any cheats then start playing the game and have it running

Oh ok i thought clicking on Start Game crashes the game for you without activating any mods…

infinite health didn’t work last night

Infinite health doesn’t work for me.

same here, Infinite Health not working on version 1.07, also infinte Ammo doesnt work, no reload works only with the SMG and nothing else, will there be a fix?

1 Like

This cheat no longer not working to me.