Homefront: The Revolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Try with no mods at all. If it still crashes then there is some kind of bug in game. If it doesn’t then i will look into the mods and see which mod is messing up saves.

it only works with a new save. when i use the app to load the game. it crashes when i continue/manually load the save.

ive only used these last night.

inf health
inf ammo
no reload
money
weapon currency

edit
i was told to reinstall microsoft c++ within the game is installed. but, i dont see anything for it.

edit2
that didnt fix it.

edit3
i loaded an earlier save and the game works. it must be either the cash or weapon currency that caused it.

You still take damage on bikes, no matter if Soliders, drones, whatsoever.

The Homefront: The Revolution trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Unlimited health
  • Fixed One-hit kills
  • Fixed Unlimited money
  • Fixed Unlimited weapon currency
  • Added Unlimited resources
  • Added Freeze Hack Timer
  • Added Unlock all items

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@nachtheuler Health bug got fixed, and @C_Maggotbone i made some changes to money and weapon currency mods, hope it wont be causing issues now

Regards

ill give them a try.

Stealth doesn’t seem to work.

Mod is Incompatible
I can start it, but it throws an Error:
The game could not be started or it is taking to long to load.

The error comes after 3-5 seconds and the game always starts right after the error message.

i used it yesterday without any issues.

@Ryuichiro Try starting infinity as admin. If that doesnt work. Manually start the game and when its started, then switch to infinity and click on Start

If the game already runs, it throws the error instantly, but starting as admin fixes the problem.

I could have sworn there was a statement, that Infinity doesn’t need admin rights.
And the game is installed at a second hard-drive so it shouldn’t be a problem.

It doesnt, but for some games which are runs admin mode, it does. Also having the game on other hard drive can also lead to problems (sometimes). so the best bet would be to try running as admin when it throws an error.

Is there a chance that whe can get a money and/or perks hack for multiplayer?
It doesnt have an anticheat but my scrub kills are too low to figure this stuff out myself.

They dont support online modding, So no

I understand that when it is PvP but since every feature which exists atm works for online, and there is absolutely no PvP or anticheat at all, maybe they make an exception. Asking doesnt hurt!

so times the features work but they didnt make them for that, Im still trying to get a payday 2 trainer for solo

Just use MVP for it.

no idea what that is, I also like things I can trust

The Homefront: The Revolution trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added No recoil
  • Added Disable AI guns
  • Added Freeze AI
  • Added Float mode
  • Added Teleport

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Google payday 2 mvp. It looks like a trainer but I’m not sure.

Payday 2 MVP is the most popular mod/trainer/hack/whatever you can find, Shitton of features, and always updated. Its available for over 2 years.