Homeworld Remastered Collection (Remastered 1/2) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is there a chance to add unlimited unit cap?

1 Like

The game is Listed under ā€œAvailable Cheatsā€ in Wemod but they still wont run, And as they are listed in Available there isnā€™t an option to request an Update as Wemod seeā€™s the current trainer as working fine. It says ā€œLoadingā€ and then after approx. 30 seconds it says ā€œWeā€™re having trouble starting or finding your open gameā€. i like Karl4291 before me tried running it with the game loaded and without and it says the same thing. any assistance would be great. Thank you.

I just tried what you said again and itā€™s working, i am clearly an idiot and i apologise profusely. i think i was trying to load the classic trainer instead of the remastered. Sorry. Hangs head in Shame :blush:

Soooooooooooooo, when will we get some cheats for the GOG version? im really just hoping for an ETA of somekind not really expecting it anytime soon

Trainer works with GOG version, you just need to add .exe manually. I donā€™t know if itā€™s trainer or GOG version, but fast building not working on this copy.

Hi
Steam - Homeworld Remastered (wemod) Cheats could do with unlimited ships,
instant build does not have this ability. Once the build cap has been reached, all
excess remain in queue. I have Homeworld game on cd, the previous cheat I got for
the game from you still works allowing for unlimited ships to be built. . .
I was wondering if you could add unlimited build or ships to wemod cheat.
THX Les

Nice trainer, as far as I can see everything works as expected, butā€¦

Mission 3 gives problems. I donā€™t know if its broken by design or interference with the trainer but before I can actually do something about the baddies attacking the crew pods I get told that everything on the planet and in orbit is already dead, ending the game. Iā€™ve tried reloading several times ā€¦ nothing. Unfortunately the old method of tinkering with the levelā€™s file(s) seems to not work as I simply canā€™t find the level files, instead one big blob file.

So any hints on that mission would be appreciated - thanks WeMod & MrAntiFun

Hi, on my game instant build doesnā€™t work. Else is work fine. Is it this trainer not compatible with my game version.

hey just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you do on your trainers mr.antifun
and finally, was wondering if I could request an unlimited units code for the trainer
since it would be easier then modding the game myself and by units I meant pop cap
for all the units Iā€™m tired of being limited by the max cap the game gives you :smile:.

None of the cheats are working for me. Click on F1 to F5 bounces back to off.

4 Likes

FYI, the last Homeworld Remastered update (dropped a day ago) broke WeMod for this game.

4 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue as well on all the cheats.

1 Like

yeah the update truely broke this trainer set, including for the classic version as well

id love to have him to update Rebel Galaxy Outlaw as well, and add it to steam version as well

1 Like

Could you add mod support for Epic and include One-Hit Kills?

1 Like

MAF, Any chance of an update to these mods?

3 Likes

Cheats are broken. Any chance of an update?

2 Likes

Their is an issue with all the mods on Steam, none of the mods seem to turn on at all after an update through Steam happen a few days ago.

2 Likes

Could you add mod support for Epic please?

I will be testing this game later today. If I confirm that the mods are not working, I will follow up with the trainer developer.

2 Likes