Horizon Achievement Unlocker

If you are new to the Achievement Unlocker, and you’re trying too mod your gamer score keep reading.

If you have “say 6 games” and you click unlock all achievements" your XBL profile will be corrupted and you will have too re-do the achievement unlocker. In order too prevent profile corruption try modding only 2 games at a time , but make sure you unlock each game achievements at different times. So say you have Crysis 3, and Black Ops 2 and you want too get all the achievements for both games, then simply unlock all achievements for Black Ops 2. After you’ve done that then Click On Crysis 3, and unlock all of the achievements for Crysis 3. If you profile becomes corrupted and you have no clue how too make it un-corrupted then simply just delete the account, and re-download it back onto your Xbox. Also make sure when it asks you what device you want to download the Profile on click USB Drive. If you have messed up and put it on you Hard Drive, and you cant move it onto your USB Drive then just simply turn of your console and turn back on and try again. Make sure that you delete you profile before trying to move it onto the USB Drive, it may prevent you from moving it.

Your profile shouldn’t corrupt no matter how many games you unlock gamerscore for.

it corrupted on me twice.

It does not corrupt from using unlock all as I have done it many times with 100+ games.

Do you have the original unmodified profile (backup possibly) that we can use to run tests on to figure out what’s giving you trouble?

This is very usefull thanks …let´s mod some achivements , " on my dummy account" yeah

quick question… my Gamertag is kind of Online… so when i unlock the Achievements, will it also reflect on my Online account??

I use an online profile as well, and have unlocked the achievements I needed for a few games. I’m not sure how fast Msoft could be able to tell if they were cheated or not, ( if they even can ) but I would play it safe, and play that game for a little while, mod the achievements, then play some more. Assuming you are going for online achievements, give them a time stamp from a time you were originally playing that game, or, just disconnect from live for a day or two, mod the achievements for a game, then go back online.

it may be you pc. Done it on my old one and it did this. did it on my newer one and its fine

I’m glade this was posted. I want to edit some achievements that can only be obtained through online play for some games. Only problem is the games I have went inactive and it’s impossible to earn those types of achievements normally. Lets say I go through and edit these achievements what’s the likelihood of getting banned?

I done everything correctly, however when I put my profile back on the Xbox my gamer score wont change, please help.

This is so not true. Just got another profile from 0 to 69k using the “unlock everything” option. No corruption.
The only time I ever encountered corruption was with really obscure games through the game adder or with foreign games.

For those who are saying the gamerscore isn’t changing, I found loading the profile, going to the avatar editor on the 360, then clicking “save and exit” usually synced it for me. (Before I could see the desired gamerscore but my online friends wouldn’t see any update or change.)

Can anyone tell me how to check the timestamps of achievements that are already unlocked? When I attempt to view the unlocked achievements timestap in the Achievement Unlocker, the box is greyed out and reverts to my computers current time. I want to know when that achievement was specifically unlocked.

Hi there everyone, was just reading what you were all writing about the achievement unlocker. I just wanted to check a couple of things. I’m desperatly trying to 100% Fifa 13 (I can’t stand the game but a friend accidentally unlocked 1 achievement on it while playing on my profile). My profile is online and I currently have gold membership activated. Would it work if I used the unlocker for this game? Will it 100% the game?

Please don’t bump topics. Closed.
To answer your question, it will only unlock the achievements, not progress in the game.