Horizon and your Xbox LIVE Account

thx

take the time to read this it will

Thank you!!! Man!!!

Very Clean Thread.

Hello. Iā€™m new to this site. I was wondering if it possible to delete a gameā€™s complete achievements off of your account with the horizon application? If so, what are the consequences if you do go ahead and perform this and are on Xbox Live?

You cannot delete gamer score from game achievements associated with your Xbox Live account. The reason being it is all server side the ONLY way you can do it is by deleting your Xbox Live account off your Xbox and selecting everything when you delete it and create a different Xbox Live profile.

can i unban my jtagged xbox live gamertag

Nope. Once itā€™s banned, itā€™s banned.

I figured this thread would contain the same common sense stuff that you ā€œshouldā€ already know when you choose to start modding games, but few seldom really do. To that effect I do really think this information does bear repeating when ever possible.

Now to try and answer a question in this thread.

From what I understand, you want to delete a game from your LIVE profile. Is that it? If that is it you can delete the game within the Xbox system, but ONLY if you have no achievements associated with that game. Now if you were talking about what muffintastic said then he is correct you canā€™t do that.

That was stuck quickly. Nice job with the thread, Cody.

If you decide to mod achievements mod in little amounts, always use timestamps,

When I use the timestamps, How many minutes (period of time) that I should put between the achievements?

I got my gamertag banned from modding Forza 4/Forza Horizon. Just a heads up everyone!

guys could some one answer my question above ??
And I have another Q which is:

If I stops doing mod to my game-score, is it possible that I get caught ?

For example, if my game-score was 1000 and I mod it to 1050 only and for once. And then delete that gamertag from my console and download new one from M$ server with the new game-score (1050), is it possible that I get caught in the future??

Hey Cody - thanks for the tips. Would it be safe to mod my gamerscore to around 20,000?

You could but do not do it all at once.

Should of read this beforeā€¦lol So if I am getting file corrupt its probably from making my gamer score over 1 mill? ------------------------------
File Error

STFS: reference to illegal block number 0xFFFFFF [0xC0000032].

[OK]

thatā€™s what I am getting :anguished:

Try recovering your account then modding way lower than 1,000,000 GS.

Why the **** didnā€™t I see this thread before I changed my avatarā€™s skin colour to neon green? Instantly getting perma-banned. ****!

I modded a few wiiā€™s for the kids a while back, but that was differentā€¦I am new to xboxā€¦I had a pre-modded old school xbox which was great (emulators and such) but now that I have a 360 I go online, and I am far more concerned about banning

Iā€™m not too worried about trying to bootleg games (I got a bunch of cool stuff and keep a sharp eye on pawn shops for cool games on the cheap) but I am interested in trying to get DLC for the games I haveā€¦maybe some arcade stuff or whatever

I guess the point is, I am not trying to mod shooter games and tweak gamerscores, so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll arouse any suspicions, but will this program allow me to transfer DLC from my PC to the 360, and if I do that, can I get banned for using DLC ofā€¦unknown origins (so to speak)

Iā€™d rather leave it alone and use it for all the cool stuff it does as it is if there is a chance I could screw it all upā€¦some DLC ainā€™t worth it, but if its easy enough to do and relatively harmless to do it I think I am ready to give it a goā€¦thanx in advance for advice

There are some programs for your xbox live account that may un-ban youā€¦ but if you get caughtā€¦ its either a console ban or IP ban :confused: