Horizon can't connect to server

wemod are the ones who shutdown the server i had dimond and i wanted to mod my dbz xenoverse but i cant usually it works even if i had a anti virus on… it always used to work… well all of a sudden now it wont it keeps saving not connected to server because there the one who shut it down if your reading this DO NOT PAY MONEY , FOR DIAMOND I’M GOING TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE $40 FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T WORK

WEMOD IS FAKE

If the servers were shutdown you wouldn’t be on the site right now which you are. There is also no problems with the servers I just logged into Horizon. The issue is caused by something on your end blocking the connection. Try a different computer if you have one.

We have been around for about 10 years now we have never scammed anyone.

2 Likes

You have been a member since November of last year and happy until now 3 months later when all of a sudden we are scamming?.

What do we stand to gain ? Also how are you allowed to post these idiotic posts? Every scam site i’ve seen (and im not a moron, idiot like you) NEVER allows public comments or posts. They are impossible to get in contact with.

2 Likes

I know that it’s not really my place to be commenting on this but -
User2588717 you need to wake up to yourself and get a grip, there’s no scamming going on here…
I don’t think that you will find a more helpful bunch of blokes that are always more than willing to go out of their way to be of assistance to anybody in the WEMOD community, no matter if you have just joined the site or you have been around forever and a day. Even if there isn’t an answer to your problems straight away, you will always be helped by somebody.
So, how about you stop stressing yourself out so much and take the time to describe the problem that you are having in detail and then maybe you will find that somebody may be able to assist you with your problem.
I honestly don’t think that you will get to far by ranting and raving and having a hissy fit…
Slow down a bit and simply explain yourself, you will get much further.
I hope that you can sort your problem out soon and you Have A Nice Day…
:grinning:

1 Like

I tried different computers they all don’t work EVERY ONE OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING "FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER " AND THE FUNNY THING IS IT WAS WORKING A WEEK AGO NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STOPS

)

I downloaded Horizon and signed in earlier to make sure there wasn’t an issue on our end. It has to be something about your network that is blocking the connection to our servers. Without being there in person there is no way to me to give you a 100% fix. If you want a refund send me an email support@wemod.com

Include the email linked to your account.

Last time i got that error i shutdown my router.
Then after it came online again it worked.

Can you try that?

will do

Give it a try now. I tweaked some things on our end.

1 Like

ive tried most of the things but it keeps saying cant connect to server what should i do?

im having the problem now for some reason it stopped working and ive used it last night i dont know what to do ive used different computers and ive even tried restarting my router and internet