Horizon cant detect my usb! HELP!

Horizon cant detect my usb and i dont know why when i plug it in i see my usb registered in the windows system but its not detecting in Horizon. For some unknown reason my Xbox hidden file changed from a hidden folder called Xbox360 to Content and now all the files are accessible and there not called data000001 (etc.) i just dont know what to do my xbox reads the usb and ivbe moved files on their it just wont do anything compatible with horizon please help thank you.

Are you sure you have the latest version of Horizon? A recent Xbox 360 dashboard update changed the way USB drives are formatted, this is why you now see that Content folder when you put it in your PC. There was also an update for Horizon that is needed to recognize that format change. Uninstall your current version of Horizon, and download and install the latest version from the link below.

Download Horizon: https://www.horizonmb.com/client/v2/latest.php

Post back with results.

If you can’t get Horizon to work here is the file structure:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didnt know that xbox was the reason. :smile: you helped me so much i thought my usb was just messed up. But i thank you yet again. So it does work now. And ill be saving those file id’s you sent me Chris. I kiss the ground you all walk on!