Horizon Diagnostic Tool - Fix your problems!

Having a problem with Horizon? Let this tool help!

How does it work?
It works by doing things like checking if you have the proper .NET Framework installed, and if not downloading and installing it. Flushing your DNS, disabling UAC, or running the .NET cleanup tool. It can even submit a thread to the ‘Ask the Staff’ section if you are having any troubles with being restricted from tools.

Download (Runs on .NET 2.0 or above):
v1.3 Download

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Change Log:

V1.0 - Original Release
V1.1 - Added feature to fix Xenocode errors, and cleaned up the messy code I had
V1.2 - Added System Info feature, better detection of .NET version through registry, better warnings.
V1.3 - Added detection of Avast! anti virus.

More pictures:

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

[i]If you encounter any problems please post here! Or if you have any suggestions for the tool, post here!

Special thank you to[/i] TooMuchSweat, Ellie, Chillz, and Ash for their work on the Ultimate Horizon Support Thread.

Very nice tool Thor, this will help a lot of people!

I made a similar tool like this a while back, I was going to release it, Made a thread about it before release asking for testers Ect, No one wanted it.

Thanks for this release!

Swag Thor, Swag.

Great job Thor, this should come as a great advantage to those who are experiencing problems whilst using Horizon. I may even decide to download it and try it out myself whenever necessary. From what’s shown in the screen-shots it looks superb. I appreciate the release, this could become very popular.

:smile:

Very nice tool thanks

thanks a bunch this will help out big time

Sweet! It will even put the “suspended” threads in a good place.
Awesome job Thor. I hope everyone uses this

Very great job Thor. This will help out a lot of new-comers so they won’t just come here and post a topic like, ‘Horizon stopped working’, or something like that. This will also help out other people that are not new-comers. I am going to download it now in-case I will ever have to use it. The screen-shots look very unique and nice. Since you made this, people now will be able to use that. Thank you Thor.

#XboxMB SWAG!

Open Me

That is one bad a*s tool , this should help out alot of the n00bies.Thanks alot Thor :smiley: .

Awesome job Thor, this will solve a lot of those threads.

thank you for this so much, this is and will be really helpful, this is good for the community! good work :thumbsup:

Nice job, Thor! Now we don’t have to see the same thread being posted over and over with the same responses. This should help out a lot, especially with some of the less experienced members.

Thanks Thor:thumbsup:

Access denied error doesn’t need to download a new copy of Horizon. It should promt the user to run Horizon as Admin. Also it can be something to do with loading/saving items to/from the device. Extract the Game/Profile to your Desktop and mod, then save it back onto your device.

Apart of that, this is a pretty sweet tool!

Wow, awesome job. Thanks for the tool < 3 :smiley:

I went with that as I had no clue of where the users current copy of Horizon was, and it does run it as an admin. I’ll add a note about running it as admin though and do extract the profile to the desktop, thanks!

forza 4 livery tool not working i sent unkown my save it dont work still anyone know bout this

Which error are you getting?

Don’t need this, but looks top quality Thor.
Well done mate :smile: