Horizon Diagnostic Tool - Fix your problems!

I will TeamView with you as soon as soon as I get home.
I am currently on my iPhone, but when I get home, I will.

Please Private Message me your details.

Like Imitate (Sam) said, Try running Horizon in compatibility mode; Windows NT.
If that doesn’t work, Private Message me your TeamView details.

I’ll be home in 30 minutes or so. :smile:

Okay, Thank you very much.

i sent it already, so when ur ready just take over lol

Still run it, the version doesn’t matter, as long as it’s NT.

That should get Horizon to run.

still nothing

Well done, I considered this but got lazy. ;L
Great work!

Very nice, got a nice, simple look, easy to use as well!

I would suggest adding some for the Support Forums, where it posts for you, like the Restriction option. Also when you choose “Horizon won’t load” it automatically downloads .NET Clean up. Me personally would ask if the users want to download… Just an opinion :wink:

Tried submitting for a fix cause I have a restriction. I successfully logged in after picking the correct topic. Filled out both fields and got a message from webpage stating “The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.” My message is plenty longer than 1-2 characters and even after adding a few it still gave me the same message when I tried to submit. Any suggestions or fixes?

Try relaunching the program and retyping your message, I can’t give an exact answer right now, see if you can get me any more information.

I went a manually typed it out this time and it submitted correctly. Copying and pasting from notebook seems to mess it up somehow.

New to this i can use some help!

Thank you Thor.

Ran Horizon wont load and an error comes up saying the application sandbox location is not accessible! (Xenocode Error)
And it still says:
When i try to run it normally it says:

Xenocode virtual appliance runtime
There has been an error starting this virtual appliance.
Error code: C/Documents and settings/dell/desktop/horizon.exe, 0x0003: 5

When I try to run it as admin it says:

Horizon has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Go to;
C:\Program Files (x86)

Delete the folder called;
Xenocode

WTF!?

Okay i did that and its still doing the same thing?
But there is a folder named xerox with a folder inside it named nwwia, would that be connected to it too? Bc i tried deleting it and it says i cant bc the file is in use?

Ok then, go to here;
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local

Delete the folder called;
Xenocode

When i go into C:\ and then go into users it only shows a file called softpedia.
I searched C:\Users\dell\AppData\Local and there isnt a destination called that

Nice one helped me alot, it said download .net V3.5 and i was alreaddy downloading it to see if it would sort it. So i geuss its right. will post if Horizon still doesnt work!

disabled my firewall and horizon was still running in offline mode! any suggestions?

Nice tool can help out a noob like me (: