Horizon Diagnostic Tool - Fix your problems!

Tried submitting for a fix cause I have a restriction. I successfully logged in after picking the correct topic. Filled out both fields and got a message from webpage stating “The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.” My message is plenty longer than 1-2 characters and even after adding a few it still gave me the same message when I tried to submit. Any suggestions or fixes?

Try relaunching the program and retyping your message, I can’t give an exact answer right now, see if you can get me any more information.

I went a manually typed it out this time and it submitted correctly. Copying and pasting from notebook seems to mess it up somehow.

New to this i can use some help!

Thank you Thor.

Ran Horizon wont load and an error comes up saying the application sandbox location is not accessible! (Xenocode Error)
And it still says:
When i try to run it normally it says:

Xenocode virtual appliance runtime
There has been an error starting this virtual appliance.
Error code: C/Documents and settings/dell/desktop/horizon.exe, 0x0003: 5

When I try to run it as admin it says:

Horizon has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Go to;
C:\Program Files (x86)

Delete the folder called;
Xenocode

WTF!?

Okay i did that and its still doing the same thing?
But there is a folder named xerox with a folder inside it named nwwia, would that be connected to it too? Bc i tried deleting it and it says i cant bc the file is in use?

Ok then, go to here;
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local

Delete the folder called;
Xenocode

When i go into C:\ and then go into users it only shows a file called softpedia.
I searched C:\Users\dell\AppData\Local and there isnt a destination called that

Nice one helped me alot, it said download .net V3.5 and i was alreaddy downloading it to see if it would sort it. So i geuss its right. will post if Horizon still doesnt work!

disabled my firewall and horizon was still running in offline mode! any suggestions?

Nice tool can help out a noob like me (:

What anti virus are you using?

Hello, my problem is “horizon has stopped working” after using this tool it made me use the cleanup tool and I used it to cleanup everything. When I turn my internet off, horizon will load in offline mode. I’ve tried turning firewall and antivirus off and it didn’t work. Any help would be appreciated, I don’t want to be paying for diamond and not being able to use it. here’s my information. Thanks

Operating System:
Windows 7 x64
Anti-Virus:
Kaspersky Anti-Virus v266256
Firewall:
N/A
Installed .NET Versions:
>v2.0.50727
>v3.0
>v3.5

whats this mean stfs: reference to illegal block number 0xb93784[0xc0000032]

weres the download…

Hmm, it appears Thor’s site is down, it’s probably just maintenance or something, should be fixed soon.

it actually looks like his domain has expired…