Horizon doesn't start in online mode

Thx Guys For all the support, me and Pavman tryed out everything we could and where sure that its not my antivirus or firewall. o yeah and i deleted The Xenocode and XboxMB maps in Appdata but it still didnt work so. i guess i may not be able to run horizon again.
now i gotta go use cheap Xtaf xplorer and GPI

If anyone know how to fix it plz it would be really helpfull if you could post something, or maybe im banned orsomthing

well either way i dont know
and thank you all for the help

Gr From the Netherlands

Vespa,

Great topic, keep myself through looking it.

Did you remove your anti-virus or reset your internet connection? Or modify your UAC settings incase those are blocking access to the internet.

Yes sir me an Pavman Completly deleted my antivirus and shutted of my firewall, uac settings are already at the lowest, internet connection multiple times reset.
maybe it has something to do with Ban orso?

Thank you for your Replies and help for my problem

Gr Vespa,

What do you mean ban orso?

*ban or something

i have the same problem no mather what i do it wont come up online and i done everything they hace said here so whats the deal then???

1.Right click on Horizon program not the folder

2.Go to properties then go to compatibility

3.There is a drop down menu at the top select Windows XP Service Pack 3

4.Instead of disabling your firewall and anti virus add exception’s to them

For some reason I am having the same problem. I went and did all the firewall stuff I was supposed to as well as look for that file… How ever it still isnt doing it… Anyone got anymore tips?

Hey guys I just resolved this same issue. Be sure you’ve downloaded the version 2.7.9.0 and you should be fine.

Hey guys I just resolved this same issue. Be sure you’ve downloaded the version 2.7.9.0 and you should be fine.

i did that and it still starts in offline mode

when I try to add an all items world it says invalid STFS package can anyone help

Please don’t bump old threads.

Closed.

so there is no resolution for this issue because i am experiencing the same problem on 2 different computers