Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Invisibility seems to stop working once you agro an enemy. Would love to see an unlimited damage as well. Like we had with HZD. But I realize this is the beginning! Great work.

Yeah, Instant Bow Tension is not working.

The Mod/Trainer Author isn’t done yet everyone.

Go look at several of his other games he has done work for. This is just a starter list. Allow him a few days to create/curate the list he truly intends for us.

Have faith he knows we love things like Defense Modifier and Damage Modifier as well Skill Points and such.

4 Likes

Thanks !

we need “One Hit kills” cheat, please add that @GreenHouse .

thanks for your work.

1 Like

We need more than just that, this trainer is a bit lackluster.

you can explain to the creator your needs on this trainer here.

Thanks for your work and the future complete trainer.

Can we get:

• Unlimited Shards
  • Fast Travel anywhere
  • Instant Crafting
  • damage multiplier
2 Likes

Does the infinite health work for the enemies too? I’ve been fighting the same enemy for like 15 minutes lol

1 Like

thank you so much for this mod ! <3 :blush:

The Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Oxygen and Stamina cheat added
  • Infinite Valor Surge cheat added
  • No Status Effects cheat added
  • Set Metal Shard Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Metal Shards cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
  • Set Experience Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Skill Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Frost Bombs cheat added
  • Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat added
  • Free Crafting cheat added
  • Disable Camera Clipping Plane cheat added
  • Set Loot Multiplier cheat added
6 Likes

thank you for all your hard work! It is appreciated!

Wow, so many , Thank you for the Hard work
Is it ok to add Multiple Damages, multiple skills points and multiple defence ?

actually just Set by players is not no fun, " set Multiple is the best option"
Thank You

Can you set up easy machine strike minigame, like in the witcher 3 trainer or something similar. If not that ok, just wanted to know if its possible.

2 Likes

Hey, in this new Version, the Unlimited Arrows and unlimited Frostbombs, doesn’t work for me. When firing either the Counter goes down and once it’s depleted I can’t shoot any more until i create new ones.

Also, if the unlimited “Ammo” options are on and you access a workbench, the game crashes.

New update for Steam but its still working i could say more later if reach a city

Increase value on the Valor Surge it is too low, if possible just unlock max valor on one and use that max cap if you can see that number

1 Like

Hey there just letting people know not to launch the game through wemod, but instead launch we mod once in your save cause if you dont your game will freeze (Or at least it did for me). Also free crafting will delete all your available resources instead of just not taking the resources.

1 Like

Possible Crash related to XP multiplier. Once past 60 and into the ghost levels it might turn it back to a lower number and then youll seemingly gain like normal and once back to 60 again itll convert to the number of levels you gained since setback. After that you may possibly crash from it, this seems to be my source of the crash but I am not fully sure. This is just an deduced assumption.