Horizon has stopped working... PLEASE HELP

Every time I start Horizon it just say horizon has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution. I just bought a 3 month of horizon diamond and its being wasted. Someone please help.

AV: AVG 2011

What OS?
What AV?

AV: AVG 2011

yeah it won’t work with Service pack 1 :[ Now I can’t use Diamond or Horizon Beta, I pretty much wasted my last month because of the service pack. When will Horizon update?

SP1 doesn’t support Horizon, for now anyways.

For a lot of people it will work with the service pack, just run it in compatibility mode for Vista or XP. And make sure to run it as an administrator.

Otherwise this will be fixed for sure in the next update.

Cheater said it will be supported again in future updates.

Next update will bring support for SP1. Until then you can try running in compatible mode, but its not likely to work.
No ETA on the Horizon update either.

If you want to, you can uninstall the service pack, follow the instruction below.

Unistalling SP1 using Program and Features
                           The easiest way to uninstall SP1 is using Programs and Features.
  •          Click the Start button [img]/uploads/default/original/3X/1/0/1094293023ddfa3eb1068e5b22f391cfb7c03124.jpg[/img], click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.

•          Click View installed updates.

•          Click Service Pack for Microsoft Windows (KB 976932), and then click Uninstall.
            If you don't see Service Pack for Microsoft Windows (KB 976932)  in the list of installed updates, your computer likely came with SP1  already installed, and you can't uninstall the service pack. If the  service pack is listed but grayed out, you can't uninstall the service  pack.

Uninstalling SP1 using Command Prompt
  •          Click the Start button [img]/uploads/default/original/3X/1/0/1094293023ddfa3eb1068e5b22f391cfb7c03124.jpg[/img], and then, in the search box, type Command Prompt.

•          In the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.        [img]/uploads/default/original/3X/0/3/03b62f1f6cd7cda619e4ab15d341a387025854ef.jpg[/img] If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

•          Type the following: wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932

•          Press the Enter key.

Source : How to uninstall Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Unfortunately, Horizon does not support Service Pack 1. There will be a future update correcting the problem. Until then, I suggest looking for tutorials on how to mod what you would like. If you need any help, just message me on AIM. My AIM is God.ly

I’ve tried all compatibility modes and none of them worked! when they release a new version of Horizon corrected? thanks for the help did not work more!
I paid and I can not use the diamond, as it may, someone has to resolve this soon !!!

You can use it just uninstall the service pack till the update. There is no current ETA

Just uninstall the service pack. It should run fine. You can reinstall it when the next update comes.

How do you uninstall service pack