Horizon has stopped working

^That’s what I been getting for months, so now I am posting to hopefully get it resolved. Horizon has previously worked in the past on this HP 2000 Notebook (Windows :sunglasses:. It doesn’t show me the horizon logo, just a prompt saying its stopped working. I’ve downloaded 2.8.0.1 that was provided in a post from Steve Wonda and removed my Daring Development appdata stuff as mentioned in another thread it still doesn’t resolve my problem. I’ve installed the newest net framework 4.5.1 it as well hasn’t resolved my problem.

When Installing the 2.8.0.1 that’s in Steve Wonda’s signature (Great download without tricking me into downloading additional programs.) I did finally get a prompt from my computer of an error maybe this could help what the problem is?

Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740
The requested operation requires elevation.

If you want I can Teamview with you to fix your problem.

Here is a little about the program:

Teamviewer is a program that let’s me take control of your computer to help you with your problem. The program is 100% safe you can stop me from controlling your computer at anytime.

Download Teamviewer

Thank you very much, I would really appreciate it if you would take a look into it whenever you get the time to do so, I’ve used Teamviewer before so no worries about its legitimacy its an awesome program! Well just send me a pm when you get the time for it thanks again n i c k.

-Bump-
Can someone help me out? I love Horizon at least when I had it working!!!