Horizon has stopped working?

Since I was using Windows 8, My Horizon was working fine, but once I upgraded to Windows 10, I could use it once or twice then when I open up Horizon again, it says “Horizon has stopped working”. it was finding the problem solution but then it closes automatically without telling me the problem. I’ve got NET.Framework, 3.5 and less, but that didn’t solve the problem. I also disabled Norton Internet Security (Anti Virus Software). But still won’t work. I thought it was because I had a Virus on my Laptop so I was running a full system scan, then restarted my Laptop, and still did not work. Then I searched on the internet for the solution, but they’re posts also didn’t make a change. So finally I decided to stop and leave Horizon and tried to search for another Xbox 360 modding tool. So far I found one called “Modio” but I wanted a modding tool that can extract game saves for use of Ellipse. So I just said to myself 1 more try, which is to post to staff and wait. Hopefully it will work, because I never give up fast.:(:’(

My Laptop Info:

HP, Windows 10 Home,

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz 1.90 Ghz

Memory (RAM): 4.00GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Do you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed?

Yes, I’ve got net.framework 4.5.

Try running as admin, or lowering your UAC settings (if you can do that on Windows 10).

That still didn’t work…

Uninstall Horizon and do a fresh install after downloading from the link below.

Download Horizon: https://www.horizonmb.com/client/v2/latest.php

Try sucking my peninsPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenisPenis

Ohb*****

I’ve uninstalled Horizon, then clicked on the link and automatically downloaded Horizon, but then after the installation is complete, i launched Horizon and it said: "Unable to execute file: C:\Program Files (86)\ Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740.
The requested operation requires elevation."

The requested operation requires elevation. The above means that the command should be run as administrator. Under Vista, as XP, has an account named “Administrator” which is hidden and is not set as default. To enter your command line in “elevation”:
Pleasse try that