Horizon | How to Mod Crysis 3!

unlimited ammo??? how about your a queer

Why everyone is keep saying a “Great Post” when in fact it is not. Worst tutorial I have ever seen. No description of attributes, I have no clue what value it needs to be set. The usual mod would have been much better, auto “Max ALL” button, God Mod and infinite Ammo, Suite Upgrade. We don’t need all this crap.

Agree

clomid after miscarriage , buy Clomid 100mg in UK without prescription clomid cycles . clomid 100mg success , buy generic Clomiphene in Australia clomid ingredients . clomid diabetes , order Clomiphene in USA online clomid paypal . after clomid , discount Clomiphene in UK online 200 mg clomid .

ive been trying to figure out how to do the infinite health and ammo for single player as well, I have no idea what any of that stuff means, lol, I give up

anyone have any tips? I really have no idea what it all means

I can’t be too sure on this, but I don’t think it is possible, don’t take my word for that though
I’v never tested this editor or had a mess around with it, but it doesn’t have a value for it as far as I know.

I hope that you will also mod tools multiplayer

Hello, sir, I recently modded Crysis 2 to get to nanosuit reboot 5 level 50 but it is almost pointless because of the amount of people playing, and yesterday I just bought Crysis 3 and I would just like to ask when will the Multiplayer Crysis 3 Modding Tool be available?

Hi, you can’t mod infinite health etc without using ISO mods, tho I wonder how to mod the amount of avialable unlocks for SinglePlayer, to be precise which line in gamesave. As it differs from Crysis 2. Any help apreciated.:thumbsup:

the two tabs doesn’t come up help :anguished:

http://postimg.org/image/95kf4obkx/

Worth a shot :worried:
Will let you know if this works

I know that this is a VERY old thread, but, my son (14) discovered the game in my library. He likes it and asked if I could tweak a save for him. I was suprised at the level of adjustments that are available and I am wondering if anyone knows the value limits.
For example:
PerkActive/AimEnhance- Do I set it at YES, or give it a numerical value. And if so, what’s the cap?

I don’t want to mess with stats or acheivements, just give him a secondary character to play with.
Thank you for your time.

Did this work

Got the game recently on Games With Gold

does this even work i paid for diamond to use this but everything i do to try and mod my Crysis 3 and nothing happens and another thing is there a way to get inf Cloak or Ammo ? i did try ShaggyA7X’s way but it just deletes the line so how do i MOD to get Inf Cloak And AMMO

anyone knows how to work this thing?! :thinking: