Horizon | How to Mod Devil May Cry 3 & 4!

How to Mod Devil May Cry 3 & 4!

[b]Hello and welcome to my tutorial on how to mod the Devil May Cry tools in Horizon (3 & 4).
I hope this helps! Enjoy!

These editors are available to Regular Members!!![/b]

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

Devil May Cry 3:

1. Move your Devil May Cry 3 save from your Xbox to your USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon here.)

3. Go over to Horizon’s Device Explorer (Located on the right hand side) and then double-click on ‘Games’:

Not double-clicked:

Open Me

Double-clicked:

Open Me

4. Scroll down until you see ‘DMC HD Collection’:

Double-click on that then select your save:

Click the ‘Mod’ button, , and the editor will come up:

5. Mod what you want to your liking!

Details of Editor:

In this editor, you are able to edit all of your orbs, vital stars, holy water, etc. You can max them out or enter a certain amount too. To max the amount out, you have to hit the ‘Max’ button, .

You can also unlock Vergil, the eldest of the twin sons of Sparda and Eva, and is the main antagonist of Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening and the special edition version. Read more here.

You also have the ability to edit your current slot which is basically a single campaign/character you’re using.
You can also edit what mission you’re on + which mission is the highest you’ve been to (If you’re doing a play back or something.

There’s another tab named ‘Missions’:

You can edit your ranking on each mission too. There are 7 ranks; D ranking, C ranking, B ranking, A ranking, S ranking, SS ranking, and no ranking.

They are ranked from worst to best; D, C, B, etc.

They are also represented by words that start with the first letter of the class, “Dull” for D for example.

You can also edit which slot you are using and what difficulty you’re on:

6. Once done modding, Save, Rehash, and Resign, then move your USB back to your Xbox 360!

Devil May Cry 4:

1. Move your Devil May Cry 4 save from your Xbox to your USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon here.)

3. Go over to Horizon’s Device Explorer (Located on the right hand side) and then double-click on ‘Games’:

Not double-clicked:

Open Me

Double-clicked:

Open Me

4. Scroll down until you see Devil May Cry 4:

Double-click that then select your save:

Hit the ‘Mod’ button, then the editor will come up:

5. Mod to your liking!

Details of Editor:

In this editor, you mainly can mod 3 things, Blood Orbs, Proud Soles, and Score.
You can max these numbers out too. To do this, use the ‘Max’ button, , and they will max out like so:

This editor is pretty self explanatory, so I hope you understand it.

6. Once done modding, Save, Rehash, and Resign, then move your USB back to your Xbox 360!

I hope this helped you! If you have any questions, feel free to post here, PM me, or post on my wall.

The mission ranking page for number 3 doesn’t work, nor does modding devil stars and nor does the modding work for any of vergil’s items. The rest of the tool is excellent though, thank you.

Awesome tutorial :wink:

I came here to say mostly the same thing. Editing mission ranking doesn’t seem to work at all. I can’t believe you guys didn’t unlock all the costumes/difficulties (Super Sparda!!) either.

Thanks though.

I played Devil May Cry 4 Game it’s very great interest in which Game he looks tremendous Trench Coat i must say its a great outfit he wear. after playing this game and inspired from i search on Internet for this outfit wore by him to my boy friend. suggest me any site where it will available in affordable price. I visit many sites one of them is “Ultimo Fashions dot com” wear the price is photo-shot is perfect i want some suggest about this one. http://bit.ly/18MMS5R

how i download the editors? i click on the download image but nothing happens

Well thats because its 4 years old and its dead
The editors ars in horizon need to download horizon !
Top of this page has horizon up there