Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

Any car gifted goes to 100cr, really

Updated with a How to use the Forza Horizon Screenshot editor!

Another great TUT thanks. I cant wait for this game to come out.

If you do all your modding fully offline, T10 can not see what you are fully doing to your save. They really can only see what money you have in the game when you are online, what you gift, and what you get from the storefront. And a word of strong advice, do not gift secret and unicorn cars ate all :smile:.

Trying to help hereā€¦ Horizon needs to be updated on the forza Horizon mods for garage. Not all Unicorns are there. Youā€™re still missing the sesto elemento lamborghini and moreā€¦ Anyone know when the will be in the mod tool???

The Sesto Elemento is [u][/u]NOT[b][/b] a unicorn car.

The Sesto is either a in-game car or a LCE car when you pre-ordered Forza Horizon. They have already posted what is what in the Forza Horizon mod tool weather it be Unicornā€™s or Secret cars. The only real thing that needs to be done to the FH modder is getting the pre-order cars that most of us did not get. IE: Game Stop gave you the Golf R and the Ferrari 458 Italia for pre-ordering it with them.

Some guy online has a BUS!

Calm down, itā€™s a secret car. He might be banned.

He hasnt, he has got all cars that do about 300mph, and all stuff, smoke and stuff

If he has gotten all that stuff he is most likely using a JTAG xbox. They seem to work the best for modding everything for Forza Horizon.

Now, what the Forza Horizon editor really needs is to let use get all the pre-order cars :smile:

Dont work!!!

What will not work? Getting the pre-order cars into the modder or something else? All you need to codding.

Why has to pay just to get this mod?

Itā€™s $5 from what I see. And if half the stuff works it would be worth every penny!

Not sure if this will work but there is a guy that mods your game save. but he only gives you a ton of cars (all the same one and worth the most in the game.) that you can sell slowly sell back to the game.

So lets say i get my game save modded with a ton of cash i unplug my either net cable buy as many of the most expensive car i can (the one with the highest resale) would that be safe to play online or does it see the fact that everything is unlocked?

I do not plan on playing online at all but i just thought someone here that knows what they are doing they might be able to figure it out.

And from what other people are saying you just get banned from horizon online. I just donā€™t want to be banned from older forzas and newer ones.

Crazy how much he charges. Seeing that I can now do it myself for $5

not sure if this will work but there is a guy that mods your game save for money . He pretty much mods it with a ton of cars (all the same one and worth the most in the game.) that you can sell slowly sell back to the game.

so lets say i get my game save modded with a ton of cash i unplug my eithernet cable buy as many of the most expensive car i can (the one with the highest resale) would that be safe to play online or does it see the fact that everything is unlocked?

I guess either way I donā€™t really care I mostly just play offline anyways. And as long as it does not mess up my older and newer forzas oh well.

not sure if this will work but there is a guy that mods your game save. but he only gives you a ton of cars (all the same one and worth the most in the game.) that you can sell slowly sell back to the game.

so lets say i get my game save modded with a ton of cash i unplug my either net cable buy as many of the most expensive car i can (the one with the highest resale) would that be safe to play online or does it see the fact that everything is unlocked?

i do not plan on playing online at all but i just thought someone here that knows what they are doing they might be able to figure it out.

And from what other people are saying you just get banned from horizon online. I just donā€™t want to be banned from older forzas and newer ones.

Crazy how much he charges. Seeing that I can now do it myself for $5

Hey guys, just needed some help with this mod. I downloaded Horizon, got diamond, and moved my gamertag profile from my HDD to an external harddrive. The only problem Iā€™m running in to is that when I open up Horizon and click on games, it only shows me my xbox 360 dashboard as an optionā€¦ What do I do?

Hereā€™s a picture: