Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

When errors happen,you can usethat one again.

The Tool mentions a VIP setting
So, can i get the VIP cars offline.?
Canā€™t seem to find an option.
Or then, why mention the VIP setting.?

I used this mod to get the Unicorns. Just like the Forza 4 mod, it was quick and easy. Thanks alot, guys! :thumbsup:

Can you add a pre-order car adder? the cars are in the disk all ready. I would appreciate it very much, and so would everyone else.

I bought the LCE of Forza Horizon. Two thingsā€¦ What are the ā€œUnicornā€ cars (not so bothered about the secret cars) and what is the safe limit for credits for offline/online and I wonā€™t mod my XP as itā€™s a ban waiting to happen, lol :smile:

i modded 8888888 but corrupt my save. is it to high or something?

Yes, try not to add to much, also if your Save no longer works I recommend making a new Save and this time not adding as many Credits.

Another great TUT thanks. I cant wait for this game to come out

In case anyone is still wondering, Horizon still works as of 12/15. I had about 20 cars and 300,000 in cash before coming across this program. Bought diamond, added an 80 in front of my bank and wasted about half of it on all of the top cars - Ferrari, Bugatti, Pagani, Lambo, and more. Took about a clean hour of buying the car, loading screen, going to garage, backing out, loading screen, and buying something else. Overall I think I bought about 70% of the most expensive cars. I did it offline and wrote my original number down somewhere. Didnā€™t unlock the unicorn cars because they didnā€™t interest me that much. All I can say is that itā€™s easily worth the $5 although I ran into some issues - kept getting that ā€œserver is offlineā€ message. I had to turn off windows firewall AND my antivirus (avast) for it to finally work. But it came through in the end, donā€™t fret. Happy gaming all.

What types of bans are possible? (XBL ban, or Forza server ban)

You wouldnā€™t get banned from Xbox LIVE doing this, but you might get banned on the Forza Servers if you add to much credits, XP, etc.

You wouldnā€™t get console banned, most likely you will be suspended from accessing online features (Temporarily) but you could get permanently banned for repeating offensive behavior, cheating or unfair gameplay.

Hi, I have just bought diamond just for this and when I click the mod tab in storage finder on the file with my name on it under Flash Storage - Games - ForzaHorizon - A Muzza (my GT).
It keeps saying Forza: Forza userdata has been tampered with.
Thanks in advance for any help given,

Welcome to XboxMB!

You most likely have a corrupt Forza Profile, have you modified your Forza Profile with anything other then Horizon? If yes I would recommend making a new Forza Profile.

No sadly not, straight from my xbox. I have tried on another account but that does not work either, Iā€™m really stuck. Could it be that its on a hard drive and not a usb?? any other advice would be great. Thanks

hi there,

can someone pls mod my credits (only)?
i donā€™t play this game online and only want some more credits to buy some carsā€¦ :wink:
no unicorns or else, just max the credits, plsā€¦ :smirk:
iā€™ll send you my profile if someone could help me.
(yes, i donā€™t want to buy diamond just to mod the credits in 1 game)

thx in advance!

and a little hint for all of you playing online:
just max your credits, spend ALL your money on the cars you want and the rest for a few models of the 10.000.000 $ ferrari, then simply go online and sell these cars for 5.000.000 $ each, voila, you got all the credits you need and wouldnt be banned from the serversā€¦ :sunglasses:
(try at own risk)

Snip

I have already deleted one of your posts on this same exact thread. It is strictly against the ToS to mod someone who isnā€™t Diamond saves that is only available to Diamond members.

Could you please upload your Forza Profile to Mediafire and posting the download link?

Upload is: ForzaProfile

I have raced in enough races and I have bought one car