Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

So the screenshot thing you can take a picture and then use it on your car?

very nice tut thank you

I am also having the same problem as buzza. Never modded it before with anything else and as soon as I try to open with Horizon I am returned that error but when I put it back on my Xbox, it loads just fine.

Yes.

I am also having the same problem as buzza. Never modded it before with anything else and as soon as I try to open with Horizon I am returned that error but when I put it back on my Xbox, it loads just fine.

Could you upload your Forza Profile to mediafire and posting the download link?

Of course: ForzaProfile. :slight_smile:

Just tried the Forza Profile you sent me and got the same error, I have sent the download link to a Developer.

help me
no open forzaprofile error file
"forza userdata has been tampered whit"

Did you use another persons save? If so that may be the reason.
Could you upload your save anyways? Hereā€™s the link to upload: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

my gametarg for xbox?

No, the save you use for Forza Horizon. The one you tried to open in Forza Horizonā€™s save editor in Horizon.

Iā€™m getting the same error you guys are gettingā€¦

It seems as this is a new ongoing error.
Would you and anemal000 please upload both of your saves to MediaFire?

Thank you!

ForzaProfile
my profile forzahorizon

I have a legitimately gifted unicorn from a developer, would like to test this list system they have.

#ProjectGetMattZINGDiamondForChristmas

Unfortunately, youā€™d have to buy Diamond yourself of enter a Diamond Giveaway.
None of us would buy Diamond for you, sorry.

You can check Diamond out here: XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

Hereā€™s some Diamond giveaways:

hi Pavman you have tested my forzaprofile?

The same error happens to me too:

Hopefully the developers can fix this.
I will wait for them to see this as they check it everyday so thereā€™s no need to PM them.

ok tnx my friends!!!

I think Iā€™ll leave this on the thread that it is based on.

In the past hour or two Iā€™v been doing some research seeing as many of you guys have been having issues with the Forza Horizon editor in Horizon, if this was the error you have been occuring, please read on.

In the past hour Iā€™v tried to re-create this error, and I have done so, with a new profile.

So if Iā€™m remembering correctly, this also happened with Forza Motorsport 4 with a update that was placed, if Iā€™m correct that update was a type of ā€˜cheat engineā€™ to spot out modders who modified a bag-load of credits.

After doing a bit of research going back to that update I found this.

Got my e-mail this morning from T10 saying they had resolved my problem.

Turns out there is software on the servers which is supposed to locate cheating/glitching/duping etc, well T10 say the server has been acting up lately and the easiest solution is to repair individuals (when tampered profile message comes) rather than a complete software/hardware fix.

Took T10 two days to fix so all in all Iā€™m pretty pleased they acted so fast in correcting but a little bit annoyed that the software is buggy.

The problem was, when loading Forza 4 it gave him an error sayingā€¦
ā€œIt appears that this profile has been tampered with.ā€

Now, this would usally appear after changing your profile/device/console ID based within your Forza Motorsport 4 profile, but now it is appearing on Forza Horizon.

The reason it is showing on Forza Horizon is due to the latest update putting in a ā€˜cheat systemā€™, and since it is buggy and new, it is giving you this error, now, Iā€™m typing this on my phone, so grammar and such may not be up to scratch, but hopefully you understand this.

I will cut it down for you and say it simply, basically Turn 10 have imported a type of cheat engine into Forza Horizon, which finds you modifying credits and such else, and due to it being buggy, its finding that your profile has been tampered with, even though it hasnā€™t, although, in a few days, this issue should be resolved and fixed, this is what I have found a brief description of what is happening and why you are occuring this error.

Please do note, modifying way too many credits will get you banned, Iā€™m talking 2million+, so please modify your credits in the thousands and not millions or billions or trillions! :laughing: or that will most definitely get you banned.

Please do have fun modding your profile and enjoy playing Forza Horizon when this issue is resolved.

Please do note this information may not be correct, but it is a brief description of what you are occuring.

Thank you so much, you have really cleared this up for me. I appreciate the effort you put into this. Thanks