Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

So basically we have to wait a couple of days for them to fix it then its back to modding?

hello, I have horizon diamond but I can not do this tells me that I have a corrupted file but it is impossible, because I just started playing with it.you would have a save file for me?

A new Cheat Engine has been implemented into the game so youā€™ll receive that error.

Please read this for further information:

Welcome to XboxMB!

Have you modified your Forza Profile with anything other then Horizon? If so I recommend making a new Forza Profile.

Also could you please upload your Forza Profile to Mediafire and posting the download link, thanks.

Free Online Storage - MediaFire

telling me, forza: forza userdata has been tampered with. has not yet been settled?

ForzaProfile tell me what you got wrong?

Youā€™re getting that error because of the recent update to Forza Horizon.They added a Cheat Engine that blocks files from being modified to my knowledge.

I posted this already but I will post it again for you:

Please use the search feature next time too, thanks and I hope this helps.

I read this, but has not yet been resolved?

if it has not yet been resolved, since no response from me, I kindly ask if someone has a modded save as to pass through

Im guessing you can not MOD the game save at all?

currently, no. It will pop with an error saying the gamesave has been tampered with and it will not work. The other portions of the tool, the livery unlockers and such, will pen but will not load - they simply fade out white - and are not usable.

Iā€™m very much hoping for a resolution to this soon, preferably before my current diamond runs out, lol, otherwise I will wait on renewing it until it is fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uut79a89a5h6zyw

mod my save with max credits, max xp max level and vip

thanks

When I try to open the ForzaProfile from the USB in the mod tab, I get this message:
Forza: Forza userdata has been tampered with. Im not sure what this means. Could you be a little more specific with what to move onto the usb? Im very confused. thanks for your time!

can i us one of you diamond to do this plz

this game has been out over a month now.

Do you mean because it isnā€™t working right now, lol?

And most likely not as that is against the Horizon Tool Terms of Use. If you get Christmas money, or for whatever other reason, just buy a month. If youā€™re worried using your info, buy a prepaid card for $5.00 at a local grocery store and use that to pay.

Even if you could mod this to enable VIP mode youā€™ll be banned. I am VIP legit and you canā€™t edit it full stop.

First of all, you cannot mod VIP status as that is stored with T10/PG and tampering with it is instant ban. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure that is against the ToU to mod for other people since you do not have diamond.

@CHIMP:There is an issue with a current title update, there will be a fix out soon. does no one read anything anymore?

What would be a good amount of credits to add to my profile? Also, can I add all of the cars to my garage through the mod tool?

I ordered Forza Horizon today, and Iā€™m going to get diamond when I receive it in the mail :smiley:

Thanks