Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

To buy every car that comes on the disc, you need roughly 120 million credits. The only cars you can add with the tool currently are the Unicorn cars (there are 7 of them) and the AI Traffic Cars but taking those online is asking for an instant ban. also, the AI traffic cars can be upgraded, but barely, and they cannot be painted or seen outside of free roam.

Only if we didnā€™t have to go diamond but what the heck Iā€™ll buy it tomorrow. :smile:

Thanks for the reply, this was very helpful/useful to know! :smiley:

Is it possible to mod online levels/wristband types in the mod tool? Also, is there a way to mod and get the 100% discount in upgrades in ā€œDakā€™s garageā€?

Anyone know if they fixed it or when this will be fixed

Horizon is now updated with a fix.

I tried modding my forza horizon save file on Horizon (Credits, unicorn cars and secret cars) and it screwed up my save file. I couldnā€™t open certain menus without the game freezing, rewind wouldnā€™t work and the roads and scenery would disappear and freeze the game. Is there any way I could do this mod without screwing up my save file? Iā€™ve deleted all my save data and iā€™m starting over from scratch.

Keep up all the good work.

is there a way of modding online level? i tried to mod the level on the first tab of the editor as i thought that was it, but its not working? any help?

Hey this is awesome and I was also wondering will you guys ever make it to where we can get the preorder vehicles? The only thing i want and have always wanted is the Nissan 370z and i cant find anyway to get it

No. Now go buy Diamond.

Can you drive the cars w/o thumbnails? If so, are they actually invisible when you drive them?

Iā€™m debating on going diamond for this, but the one and only car I really care to get from it is the Pagani Huayra, which is a VIP car. I know you have to ability to change your account to VIP, but I enjoy playing Forza online in free roamā€¦ a lot. Was wondering if you change your account to VIP and play around online, has anyone been banned after doing so? (and I dont mean using the civilian cars online, just VIP cars and Unicorns, but still got banned.)

Thanks for the help :smile:

Another great TUT thanks. I cant wait for this game to come out.

The cars do not have thumbnails but YES you can drive them. They are modeled to be riven in the game by AI and that is the only place they are visible. Since they are inaccessible elsewhere, that is where the lack of thumbnails and modelings comes into play.

No, and modding your online stats would be asking for a ban anyways. Also, the upgrade signs you cannot mod but it does not matter. A) They are super easy to find and B) if you can mod your save such data such as your credits, so simply give yourself enough money where it does not matter if you have a discount. You can find all the sings in about 20 minutes using IGNā€™s interactive map.

Thanks for the tut!

Iā€™m going to buy Diamond tomorrow and mod my save, I just wondered seeing as the game has been out for some time now, would it be okay to max out my credits and buy whatever cars I want etc and then go online afterwards? I donā€™t want any unicorns or special cars or anything just the normal cars to customize.

Thanks

I just got a message that my userdata was tampered with and I couldnt get on the game. Now I lost all my cars that I got legit and the 100% discount that I had. brb suicide.

Sorry to hear what had happened, next time make sure to make a back up Save.

Forgive my noobness , last game I modded was gta San Andreas on PC about 4 years ago lol, all I want is the bus and truck really. I saw some one use them in free roam on mulitplayer. Is that unwise? I thought it was hilarious either way! Have pretty done all the races and just want to dick about. Oh also I saw the same person drive through a wall into a building. I tried but couldnt , wth?

Anyway is the modder in the OP simple as it looks?

Has anyone posted the car list? Like it says my career car is #123. Could someone post one, or if someone has, point me to the forum for it? Thanks!