Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

This tool is intended for people that have the game.

Ello i have a problem when i click the mod, it didn’t open up, then i click it again it say Currently another editors open

If that’s the case than, close Horizon once done open it back up.

Ive just seen the combine harvester and the tractor on the fields moving how cool would that be if when you add the cars using Horizon you also get the tractor and combine harvester

At the moment I believe you can only add secret and unicorn cars. Feel free to send me your Forzaprofile and I will send it over to a Developer.

that sucks for me becauses i modded ine to 99mill when the game first came out then a couple of weeks later i got banned should i make a new profile and mod that one hopping to to get banned form the game again? plz reply

i did this and got flaged now i cant use the server

You will most likely get banned again if you bring that much online.
You could bring it offline buy everything then connect back online

nice job

Why on earth mod in the excess of 100 million ? 5 million is max enough to mod to buy substantial amount of cars / upgrades then earn the rest legit then go online.

If you get banned because of greed it’s your own fault.

i’m a Horizon Diamond user but when I hit the picture in the mod tab nothing happens. i’m trying to mod my forza horizon save but I can’t get the mod tab to respond. am I doing some thing wrong? actually a few other options in my Horizon program does nothing after hitting certain tabs. do I need to uninstall and then re install the Horizon program? any advice would be helpful. thanx in advance.

Speaking of, can I use the livery unlocker for online, or is it like the unicorn unlocker?

need help

Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon’ video has been added.
Check it out for some gameplay of the stats in action! :smile:

Hello!

I’d like to unlock unicorns (I know its in the gamedb.slt, I know how to edit), and after I copied a modified xex file, everytime when I load my profile, it says I need to update, because it’s not compatible. With the default, it works fine, I can play, but with the modded version, I can’t. Am I doing wrong something?

Thanks for reporting it anyways

when are you going to put the forza horizon free? I’m from Brazil

how do i get the treasure map? playing solely offline.

Do I need Diamond?

Yes