Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

Hey can someone please mod my forza horizon gamesave,and unlock all cars and unicorns and please add max credits,thanks would really appreciate it :wink:
Heres the link to my gamesave : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a92laq9d2p51gf/ForzaProfile?m

You can email me the link when you’re done modding it or just send it to me on this site,thanks
My email is dylanyon1997@gmail.com

Is the changing of XP and level for multiplayer? because I attempted it and my level was still the same :interrobang:

Hey Guys ive got a question :interrobang:
Is it currently able to mod all DLC cars :interrobang:

Sorry for bad english im from Germany :anguished:

Does this still work?
Will i be able to use unicorn cars online?

When I mod the profile and put it back on to the hdd (or even if i leave it on the usb) I go to start up the game and it says the the game save is damaged. How do i keep it from doing this?

I remember I modded this game and I got banned from the Forze servers.
I couldn’t send cars to anyone and when I used some features of theirs it would say it was offline

Can anyone answer this ? Is Diamond still usefull for modding money ? I don’t care about the levels as they are easily obtainable and I used to have finished the game but lost my password to my old profile… All I want is money to buy cars and stuff, I don’t really care about the rest

@deejayjeanp Yes it still works, and you got to have diamond as well to mod money on Forza Horizon.

Why does when I try to open my forza profile mod package, the key is not present in the dictionary?

You might need this:

hey please could you help me, everytime i click on mod package for forza horizon, it just freezes could you help me please?

Hi guys, I tried to do this but i dont have all cars, i dont have huayra and that stuff, it isn’t in my save :anguished:

is there anyway to make cambered cars using horizon

Do not mod in unicorn cars. Unicorn cars WILL mess up your gamesave.

how can I remove the inicorn and secret cars ?

You can mod Unicorn cars just fine and it’s no big deal. DO NOT mod the Secret cars or you will get a user and console perma ban.

Delete them from your garage just like any other car.

Why is every thing you post so hard to read without thinking you’re totally ******ed? Also don’t talk yourself up, there is always someone better than yourself, and stop posting lies please. You never modded your cars performance or removed parts from cars, haha you made a thread the other day asking for someone with a modded Xbox to do it for you. LOL.

Let’s stay on topic guys.