Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

hello friends…I have diamond and cannot mod forza horizon. when i click on the mod tab a error pops up saying the given key was not present in the dictionary. It does this for anything im trying to do for any game as well as the other features like profile editor ect… please help ive done extensive research and no one will speak on the solution

Post about this in the horizon modding help thread. You might get more help there.

Hi am thinking about buying diamond account but I want see if the modding work’s for forza horizon message me Needed help

can anyone let me use there diamond account just to mod forza horizon once as thats all i want to do and dont have any money to pay for the diamond, or can someone mod it for me and ill send over my game save?

PM me and we can chat

PM me and then we can chat about what you would like

Not true. They had a ban wave a while back. Anyone found to have traffic cars in there garage was banned. Completely and permanently.

does modding horizon still require diamond?

Yes, but Forza Horizon 2 doesn’t, seems weird, but let me explain why. So Forza Horizon 2 was supposed to be Diamond Only, but a member on the site released a save editor before it was implemented into Horizon and the save editor the member released was causing many member’s saves to corrupt. Unknown v2 (Horizon Developer) decided to make the save editor free for members could use an editor that didn’t cause their saves to corrupt.

can you increase your tokens with horizon modding tool or not? as I am unsure as I have increased my money to max but I cannot see if you can increase your tokens or not…

Does Forza Horizon still work from Horizon? Someone told me a while back that it was broken. All I want to mod is money because I have almost all the cars and I just need the really expensive ones now. I don’t want to buy diamond only for this game and find out that it does not even work.

Please reply :smile:

any chance that I can mod somthing where i dont need ****ing diamond >_<

https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/167817-Horizon-Games-that-are-free-and-require-Diamond!?highlight=free+editors

idk I this still works but its not working for me at all. can anyone help me out??

I need some help. I modded my profile using Horizon Diamond, and everything went perfectly. I didn’t do my online ANYTHING. All I did was money and secret cars, and now I have an issue. I can’t host online games, I cant use my club garage, I cant access the storefront, I cant post new times/speeds online for the leaderboards, but I CAN JOIN online games via an invite from a friend.

If anyone knows a way I can fix this before my diamond tool runs out on me it would be greatly appreciated!