Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

The only issue with what you’re saying is that unlike your insults and accusations state, I did not try to gift any of the unicorns or hidden cars because I’m not as dumb of as much of a noob as you perceive me to be.

Ignoring your enourmous ego, I have not played online in traffic vehicles, nor have I blown through speed traps in traffic vehicles because I specifically went around the map setting times as fast as I could in cars like the CCXR and SR8X. I prepared myself to be able to do this. If I am banned, that doesn’t explain how I can still use online servers if I am invited to them.

And to use your words, quite frankly I.D.G.A.F. how much Forza you play, where there is a chance to be right, there is always a chance to be wrong. However I’m sure you must be blind to the fact that it’s possible you’re wrong.

I have trouble accepting answers, correct or not when I’m treated like a moron. And excuse me, but I’m sure with the vocabulary I’m able to use despite your clear compensational attitude, my comprehension is beyond your level of thinking.

Furthermore, the storefront is even more basic a server than an online race. That does not explain or support your thoughts on a server ban.

However it’s likely that it’s useless arguing with someone of your grade level.
Thanks for the input, though. I’ll be sure to keep that idea in mind while I continue to look into it myself.

First off lets take it easy. Sykotik was just trying to provide an answer. If you dislike a reply ignore it or report it if you find it offensive.

Second I have to agree with him. I never really played that much Forza Horizon so I’m not sure exactly what happens with a ban but I do know you can no longer access the storefront, club garage, or set new times. If you are still doubting it I suggest you send an email to Turn10 and ask them. They should be able to give you an answer rather you are banned or it is just an issue with the game(very unlikely) forzafb@microsoft.com .

1 Like

Quick question. For the XP and Level section, is that for online multiplayer or for single player?

Single Player
–Any attempts to mod the MP segments will be reset when the game launches, same said for modding “Dak’s Discount Signs” collected to try and get free upgrades, and VIP status without buying the VIP DLC pack.
You won’t gain flags…at least I have never been, or heard of any bans or suspensions being issued, all the same it is just not moddable data

Does this mod tool still work?

Yes Horizon still works

It is a shame that this is now on diamond. I recall using this when it first came out and modded a few million money to buy some better cars. It is worth it if it still works.

Would like to hear that same answer. I’m not familiar with any modding, my daughter was using my Gold account to race and was gifted the Bus, now my single player mode won’t load, says “Disc is corrupt”, but the multiplayer still works, but I can only use what cars I’ve had, can’t upgrade or change anything. I’ve had Horizon since it came out, and now all those long miles and races wasted. However, before I delete the game to start over, if I get a mod tool, is it possible to delete that bus and save my game?