Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

In the C/V section of the player Data editor, where you can mod the matches for each game mode you cannot mod the kills, downs, deaths, points per match, point per round and so on.

Every time i hit start at the menus it freezes then when i restart my xbox its saying file corrupted

have same problem, help plz :cry:

I heard that if you mod to 99 with 1 xp before 100 it should fix.

Also, if Iā€™m level 20 right now and I mod to 34 for B. Carmine should I just mod all 14 levels or slowly do move my level up.

it wont work i mod everything and go to a game and im the same level before i modded.

Very nice and helpful ! Many thanks ! Personally I just wanted the characters getting all the medals is the fun part about constantly playing :stuck_out_tongue: but still very helpful !

tried this on my dummy and it worked.
i really only want to get the onyx skins for the 5 starter weapons, dont wanna get banned on my main though. and i only have 500 or so kills with the starter weapons, except the gnasher thats a little over 1k.

less chance of being banned if i add 100 or so kills a day to the weapon kills?
and then get them legit when there close to 6k?

Rank hack does not work 11/12/2011 help-me guys :cry:

its kinda seems like epic patched this

where is the RAAM dlc characters on the profile editor ?

To the mods:- Will there be an update to the GoW3 editor which correlates the pistol kills to the Pistols medal? Because as it stands, any kills you add to the Snub/Boltok/Gorgon weapons, donā€™t add onto the tally for the Pistols medal, which obviously isnā€™t going to look good. I think the same applies for the Special Teams medal, as any weapon other than the 5 main starting guns, should count as a map based weapons kill, but they donā€™t for some reason (also Heavy Weapons/Explosives medals if applicable). This defeats the point of being able to edit the kill count on weapons IMO.

Can/will this be patched at all?

doesnā€™t seem to work with me for some reason. It used to but as of late, (before the dashboard update) it doesnā€™t work anymore. I use modio to extract the player.dat file and then i mod it with horizon and rehash it before reinserting it back into through modio. Am I do something wrong because nothing changes when i start the game up?

Is it at all possible to unlock the ā€œMission Impossibleā€ skin set? My campaign progress got wiped :confused:

little late but thanks a ton for this omfg it helped me tons ! slowly but sure made it to lvl 100 and was able to unlock some stuff and now i am slowly unlocking things
:smile:

me <3 XboxMB / Horizon

Iā€™ll give all my info if someone can please mod gow3 for meā€¦ive tried it multiple time a.d it doesnā€™t workā€¦ My email address is bama82@ live.com ā€¦ Email me and let me know that your from this web siteā€¦

I try to mod it myself but for some reseason the max button or whatever wont appear? anyone can help?

could you get banned for this

Is it possible to mod your ranked K/D or Win/Lose Ratio with this tool? or does it only work for overall versus ratio that no one can see anyway >.>?

Does this work anymore? Anyone know?

Yes this works, i still use it.

People who canā€™t mod their stats, delete your playerstorage.dat then go back onto Xbox live, then to gears of war 3, and play a game, then dashboard and then you should have a working playerstorage.dat

And you can mod your k/d, and w/l ratio in every playlist. Just search through everything, it lets you mod all of your stats.

To make sure all the tools work for gears of war 3 within horizon, run horizon as administrator.

Thats all the advice i can give you all who are having problems, but the profile data editor and stats editor do work online. Even campaign mods.