Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

i still haven’t been banned on 2nd account… probably because i don’t use the 2nd one much… in fact i’ll check now…

level won’t stick, anyone have the answer?

Mod yourself to level then make it so you’re one xp lower than the required.

I tried doing it but every time I go to gears and I click my USB with the player data it freezes can any1 help me with that?

number i cant anymore

Hey, I’m probably ******ed, but I’m stuck on Step 2. All I see is MW3 on my thing, none of my other games are on there, lol… I have Gears 3, Black Ops, and Halo Reach downloaded to the thing, so it’d show up if that was the problem, right?

Same thing happends to me dude. I think there is a bug and i hope it gets fixed.

Are you trying to move your player data while you’re on Gears menu? That’s maybe the problem. You have to move your player data ALWAYS from the dashboard.

I had the exact same question! Is there an answer to this question anywhere?
Similarly - the tool lets you edit perfect active reloads for each weapon, but if you do that they will not add up to the counter on the Active Reloader medal. Same for Finisher and others. The result is that you still have to grind out these medals the old-fashioned way AND you are corrupting your stats in a way that makes it easy to spot and get banned. I, for one, will certainly not be renewing my Diamond account and can’t honesty recommend it to anyone currently.

It seems the ability to edit the progress counters for certain medals is sorely lacking: (this is NOT a complete list - just the most obvious ones I’ve found):

• Heavy Weapons
  • Explosives
  • Active Reloader
  • Finisher
  • Pistols
  • Pyro

Hello, I have a small bug when I try to level 100. I am told that my player data is corrupted. I have currently over Player data in my Gears of War 3 but I is not lost mo level 55 ect … I would love if someone know how fix it because I like to be 100 level soon …

Can somebody explain to me these things:

How to upload player data on a USB?
What is Horizon?

Sorry I’m not too savvy about this stuff!

Just explore this site for a few minutes. Perhaps start with the ‘Horizon’ button at the top of the page. Also read the FAQs…

https://www.wemod.com/forum/21-horizon-suggestions/95315-gears-war-3-stats-editor-petition.html

stole from TTG, or TTG stole from you.

thanks for the tut just got diamond today :smile:

On the subject of TTG they are hosting GoW3 shop free for lvl 100 + more.I hear or maybe read that this is like a partner site or vice versa.I was wondering if these shops are legit or not as I am only looking to get the transparent gun cameo and that is it, not bothered about lvling up or anything like that.Any feedback would be appreciated as I’m not to sure about giving out my email and password.Thanks.

I need some help I recently did the gears 3 lvl glitch from green 60 to red 16 and now none of my stats are matching, games played,kills, meadals ect.Also alot of my achievements have locked out and was praying if there is anyway to reset it to the way it was as i have a feeling will be getting banned very soon.Any help would be great.

I was curious about this on TTG, so i created a free live account and had it done, what i notice is that i got the stats of the person that did the transfer, but i still had to actually do the work to fill up the requirements for the onyx and gold medals

You get eveything thing that the player has when the transer is done.For example I only had 5
onyx medals and I now have 30 but it wont carry over to ribbons ect so it wont look legit.To make it worse im now 2nd re-up but dont have the achievement for it so it looks even less legit.Ban coming my way soon I think.